3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stas Kezhun 22.07.20 02:59 am

Need russifiers (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Yes no which russificate all(voiceovers, dialogue, multiplayer). Do we need russifiers on the license. Who litsuha - please share
17 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nik Dubrovin 22.07.20

Download the torrent separately or yupley

D
Dos9ra 22.07.20

And here is a video note

T
The Dmitry Disaire 22.07.20

http://www.playground.ru/files/rusifikator_multipleera_assassins_creed_4_black_flag_zvuk-83608/ how hard it is to look into the files

S
Stas Kezhun 22.07.20

Disaire
they are not russificator dialogues(not Russian voice), I think I would have crawled here if I found something?

S
Stas Kezhun 22.07.20

Dos9ra
BRILLIANT SHERLOCK!!! Yes, I would have done it long ago if not for one thing - the Russian language in the version that I have there!!! BECAUSE I BOUGHT IT OVERSEAS IN THE ORIGINAL RUSSIAN VERSION WAS NOT!!!

B
Bupycop 22.07.20

Stas Of Cajun
Man, you have a problem with vision or with anything else... because I am also from Europe, initially in each part as is no Russian language in the steam guides in each series there is a crack, half of them taken from right here than you official Rusik Akella away not satisfied? Can you not put can say. he does not translate the dialogues?

T
The Dmitry Disaire 22.07.20

Stas Of Cajun
I personally have this archive is laid out, there is a voice only, multi, and single, the Internet is

S
Stas Kezhun 22.07.20

Bupycop
don't be ridiculous. I took the AC3 and Unity in Europe, too. Specifically AC3 in Latvia and the Unity in Poland and Russian in both were present

S
Shadowarm 22.07.20

Stas of Cajun wrote:
BECAUSE I BOUGHT IT OVERSEAS IN THE ORIGINAL RUSSIAN VERSION WAS NOT!!!
So it was not necessary to buy without the Russian,then there is not yelling like a schoolboy

S
Stas Kezhun 22.07.20

Shadowarm wrote:
So it was not necessary to buy without the Russian,then there is not yelling like a schoolboy
first, I know English perfectly, the point is that it is always easier to play in Russian, so I began a search of russifiers, I already found it(along with the Amigo, and other garbage). Right now that's poudalyat crap, and russifiers work. Thanks to everyone who helped - and 10 Google search page

B
Bupycop 22.07.20

Stas Of Cajun
Once again after the 3rd part, the 4th and unity, only one of a series, with the Russian language in any area(what a coincidence that is the same, and my first purchased part of the series AU) later, specifically in the autumn sale for steam I bought all the remaining parts and not in one of them, was not originally Russian. But it was not a problem, go to manual, or go to files NG and download russik. But with the syndicate and horn, had problems, to install Ruzicka, had to do a bunch of shenanigans, but was never able to achieve the result, on this, returned the game, but once you have no problem with English, play on it. I returned purely out of principle, because I put a bolt on the players.

S
Stas Kezhun 22.07.20

Bupycop
don't know at all. Anything below the 3rd part because of the license I have is not available(sadly), and the Syndicate I took in St. Petersburg on vacation, so there were no paths by default. I have all the games from yubisoft only uple and Yes to get Rusik 3rd part, I was not installing it from the disk(I bought the disks) and downloaded via the net yupley. 4 this focus has not passed, and Unity, to my surprise(I took it in Poland) was originally in Russian, by the way, recently bought the Witcher 3 edition of the Year in Poland, so there was also Rusik originally sewn into the game. I think in all the games in Poland rusike sewn originally

B
Bupycop 22.07.20

Stas Of Cajun
I have all the parts bought to the incentive, then they are activated in uplai, on the shop page set Russian language in all. starting from 3rd part on, but for some reason, the European version, in the game, the choice of the Russian language is not in the horn and the syndicate, at 1-2(DOP) parts on the page written in Russian, but there are in the Russian and CIS versions of the official translation from Akella, I just put Rusik, and in Rahn and the syndicate, so not a ride, and judging by what they write in the Internet, in the European version, do not deliver no problems.

W
W Gaming 22.07.20

if the version yupley, you can have the technical support they ask you to change the boot file on Russian

S
Stas Kezhun 22.07.20

wlfdislfw
nope I already found

i
imperator2112 22.07.20

Stas Of Cajun
Would know excellent in English, would have enjoyed the original voice acting, it is always many times more enjoyable our translators, so your phrase is questionable)
Yes, and just starting to play, just to pump up the cheats not the hood)

S
Stas Kezhun 22.07.20

imperator2112
I'm already 5 times, and Yes, about the English, I can easily complete the game in pure English, but I'd love to see native letters