3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elmonson 21.10.19 10:24 am

Error \"ERR_MEM_EMBEDDEDALLOC_GUARD_1\" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good Morning Everyone! Decided to run GTA 5 on my laptop I go to the social club and the game freezes what to do?

25 Comments
Sort by:
M
McLaren MP4-4 21.10.19

Something with RAM.

Decoding error codes from the foreign site:

[ERR_MEM_EMBEDDEDALLOC_GUARD_1] – Game memory error. Please reboot and restart the game.

Google translator: memory error of the game . Please restart the computer and restart the game .

k
kalek 21.10.19

go to compatibility , run on behalf of the steward , and SEE YOUR SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

b
bre4kthru 21.10.19

[ERR_MEM_EMBEDDEDALLOC_GUARD_1] – Game memory error. Please reboot and restart the game.
(Error when accessing memory. Reboot the system and start the game again.)
Perhaps you have a lack of RAM, try the swap file to increase.

D
DoK2020 21.10.19

Buy a license and no problems, but in General like in files GTA has an advanced log for any errors try to find it and enter in search of the mistake can understand because of what crashes.

d
drevkin 21.10.19

Sergey Yarkin
To set the minimum and maximum the same number.
Put as much as says recommended.

Sergey Yarkin
And yet, we are not psychics, tell us of your computer specs.

d
drevkin 21.10.19

Sergey Yarkin
You have card office, it only has 512 MB of memory and 64 bit bus. Graphics card need to be changed.

b
bre4kthru 21.10.19

Yes, it is desirable to change the card game possible and swears on shortage of memory, the only try of the game to put direct X 10 and all settings minimum, take a ride check.

b
bre4kthru 21.10.19

file swap put 4096гига, don't, we will have to wait for a new crack because the patch is already out

R
Ruslain 21.10.19

Even I was not like this, and the computer is weaker than yours. Who knows Google to help. Lizzeh but if you ask tech support what the thread but will help. Only here to wait for a long time I then they also wrote for bioshok then turned my firewood the old well, updated and all went and even went and flew. So to help Google and of course tech support.

n
nestrbob 21.10.19

Sergey Yarkin
Not enough memory for the game. http://miktacloper.blogspot.ru/2015/04/grand-theft-auto-v-gta-5-pc.html

R
Ruslain 21.10.19

Sergey Yarkin
The high priority put. Read the article that you sent Nestrbob very informationence there. Try it all as they say trial and error will find what she needs.

R
Ruslain 21.10.19

Sergey Yarkin
And run as administrator.

R
Ruslain 21.10.19

Sergey Yarkin
Tech support to help or return and purchase something else but if it really want to play try on all the Google to help.

R
Ruslain 21.10.19

Sergey Yarkin
How do you activated it? Bought tobish or something else.

R
Ruslain 21.10.19

Sergey Yarkin
Reinstall. Not only pirates, but litsuhu since you now have ACC there.

n
nestrbob 21.10.19

Sergey Yarkin
Maybe you're in the game settings was that messed up? The graphics settings are at the top scale shows the memory usage and the option"ignore the proposed restrictions (it should be off). Put the settings to dial was green.
Spoiler
PS I Have a Repack, no problem.

A
Andrey Kontarev 21.10.19

The lack of game memory. Reboot the system and start the game again. Here it says every time I start GTA 5, I have a laptop with two graphics cards! What to do?

S
Salvador Gunzerker 21.10.19

Andrew Kontarev
Choose the integrated video card.

A
Andrey Kontarev 21.10.19

Salvador Gunzerker
How to do it?

D
Danil Zotov 21.10.19

Andrew Kontarev
https://www.google.ru/