3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prodam Garazh 22.07.20 03:00 am

Merck in hcs. (Diablo 2)

What to wear for a hammer merc in the hcs off from iron maiden?
40 Comments
Sort by:
P
PAK-PYK 22.07.20

naden emu insi v i shaft vulge's gaze

T
T-Fox 22.07.20

In Volga don't, ll will not. Put on average not essential the base, so that end was 3K~ DMG.

s
sxDiablo2 22.07.20

You can try Tomb Reaver with 3 Amn-s + Ral with Shaftstop + Vampire Gaze with Ral.

_
__Slayer__ 22.07.20

What are your financial terms? The most expensive copy option would be shaft, haze and Reaper. Regen with cans take.

s
sxDiablo2 22.07.20

With Reaper merc by far and very quickly dies under the Iron Maiden. The Reaper's Toll - perfect weapon for merc, but not in HCS.

Q
QLinkee 22.07.20

For myself, I decided that the merc armor of a Hummer in HKS is not important: the important thing is not to bother with his recovery. Dead — are to blame.

m
minovalo 22.07.20

Exactly. Hammer in HKS merc is not needed. But if you want to poprawitsja, then lo INSI, shaft, delirium.

m
minovalo 22.07.20

For the sake of completeness to take combat normal. ;}

R
Resu 22.07.20

hammer merc is not needed [2]

G
Gav 22.07.20

See im doing TP to oblivion to do recast - farmish on. If oblivion no more - TA for jamelle and and ago. 2 years only so Sorka HKS farmleigh, all on the machine. Well control OFC, with the rules of control there he falls from power again for 10 runs.

_
__Slayer__ 22.07.20

sxDiablo2
Under Bo barb and AMN rune in Reaper it long enough, you may peel, if that chariots, but otoiti it. Remember a stick with life tap was worn on the swap when you first started to play and the armor was not, and Merk was needed as the tank desperately. A big pile was gathered, ran, and LT has Castano and everything is OK. But it's quite pain in the ass.

O
Olezha Buhalo 22.07.20

there is so fixed a bushel of blow by and im not sweating...

m
minovalo 22.07.20

SHTA

_
__Slayer__ 22.07.20

It is necessary then a lot of things to fix, and start with snakes have nihl. And even better with drop runes)

O
Olezha Buhalo 22.07.20

__Slayer__
che with snakes, not so ?

r
redoolf 22.07.20

bug Tomb with snakes Viper
The theme is completed with the following message:
g_n wrote:
No bug in the first message of this topic is not described.
Game mechanics is not commented (p. 3).

V
VYCanisMajoris 22.07.20

as for the snakes Nala - my personal opinion - it is so conceived because the D2 - a game of huge potential and character can wear to the Park to play the entire season, as well as possible and put unrealistic Ronsard and very rare\Kraft\RAR gear, thereby uvelichivaya to unrealistic numbers its practicality and survivability. And maybe blizzy apasas, the fact that the players sooner or later will come up with builds in PVM, which are almost impossible to kill in this mode - came up with these malicious serpents that no one could feel the absolute security in any Persian with any Equipe.

F
FludoTron 22.07.20

VYCanisMajoris
Not that it was a problem, but with snakes too obvious bug, fly with merc on nihla - understand.

V
VYCanisMajoris 22.07.20

FlyDoTrona
Yes, I fly every day, it happens occasionally dying, about merc - I know) solve the problem - if you see snakes, go to nihla only on foot, so random TP in a blind spot not riposa)).. but me personally, these snakes almost do not interfere because they adapted to them long ago

F
FludoTron 22.07.20

VYCanisMajoris
Again, the fact that it does not create special problems, still does not make the bug a feature)