3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vzroslyy 22.07.20 03:00 am

addition Ashes of Ariandel (Dark Souls 3)

Thought when leaving the DLS go to the fire temple on new game to see the character to move to another location, but it is not. The run to figure out where to find it.
55 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 22.07.20

adult
Try it in the chapel of the purification of view

R
RGC 22.07.20

Oasis777
And with a fire in the fire temple are accessed?

v
vzroslyy 22.07.20

like there is a hint of pilgrim.you have to find him

G
Garry3Fingers 22.07.20

Oasis777
Kill the boss wolf.

O
Oasis777 22.07.20

Garry3Fingers
THANK you! I thought the problem with arena. SchA.... I still relish. Not in a hurry....

M
MakRoz 22.07.20

Where to go to start this add-on?

A
AT_Sagor 22.07.20

MakRoz
Chapel of the purification, the second fire.

C
CountZero1821 22.07.20

MakRoz
In the chapel of the purification, there will be this character

A
AT_Sagor 22.07.20

That was the DLC. Not lied to three hours for the eyes enough. Liked more such interesting locations, but sorry - there's another DLC and all.

S
Sergey 82 22.07.20

What adds to the range of the ashes of the captain? 'You gave it and lost, what has been added.

A
AT_Sagor 22.07.20

Sergey 82
New arrows for a huge bow and set of armor of giants DLC.

f
fOXY9 22.07.20

Sergey 82
A set of armor milushka knight. In short, Seth Nord from Skyrim with horns )

T
The Vibe 22.07.20

Guys, there is such a problem. In short, it was like this: I had a couple of lords ash - Frida sends my Ashen One'and far away; finished off the remaining (including Latrice and loriana) - still sends away for a long time, on the grounds that I supposedly the master of hollow and that I have to leave the Painted world. Well, I think it's probably because of Yuri. Killed her, now Frida sends me three letters is just not calling me the master of hollow. What's the problem?

f
fOXY9 22.07.20

The Vibe
Yes, you are in the Temple door that opened a secret ?
You generally shouldn't talk to her, she needs to give the ring. Can just hit it and it will disappear is an illusion. The important thing is to open the secret door next to her. And to open the door you need to carefully play and explore the world. =D

T
The Vibe 22.07.20

fOXY9
Thanks, I already took care of it. We just had to go in... ahem... other side))

f
fOXY9 22.07.20

By the way, if someone does not understand what dlc. It's about Frida one of three sisters. Lillian, the youngest, Yuri our companion, Frieda - older, antagonist. They osnovatelnee Black Church - who swore Casa Pervomay. She betrayed the Church and took refuge in the painting. Abandoning all, Frida found the people who took protect, and adopted the guise, which was revered by them(this is from the description of her set). Arundel is the father of the girl with the long hair that draws a new picture. Frida's Father was put under the Church( it's the big guy chained to a chair, the final boss of the second stage), and his daughter was removed from the canvas and put in the protection of William, that she would not have completed the work.

Under the Church in the room with the boss there is a statue of a Snake in a Cape is Pervomay.

Killing Frieda, she loses her fire and the lights picture from the inside. This can be understood from the dialogue with the Raven after the death of Frida. Raven says: When the world begins to rot, it is necessary to burn. In the name of birth of the next world.

And the world began to rot because of Frida because it was hollow and carried the darkness. It is my guess, maybe not because of this.

D
Dekster Morgan 22.07.20

Statue of a Snake in a Cape and have the original DS3 for armor of dragon slaying, in front of the Archives.

O
Oasis777 22.07.20

fOXY9
Here is the analysis! Beautiful story! Hammer.

f
fOXY9 22.07.20

Oasis777
Actually, the dlc on the lore, is rather scarce. And bosses dull. Here in the Artorias of the Abyss bosses topic and the story Arteries, the SIF and the Abyss - the-top. Well, the Kalamita... That epic inciting Goch, the juice.
It is seen that Miyazaki tired of the series.

c
caliskan 22.07.20

fOXY9
It is not clear how he has become weary of it if you only made 1 part, and then some how became the father short and slipshod part 3. Apparently he Blagburn more like there seen that tried.