3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Portmen 22.07.20 03:01 am

At full strength (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Recently learned that you can collect 7 allies in the kaer morhen, including Triss, but as I pass the branch with Jenifer, respectively Triss I have sailed, so the question is, if I all will not gather in the kaer morhen, something happens, someone will be killed or what?
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
Acordy 22.07.20

Portmen
Triss she will arrive in kaer Morhen.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 22.07.20

Portmen
Well mark same subject with spoilers, hopeless lazy!

P
Portmen 22.07.20

Vladislav Igorevich
so where's the spoiler, I like the plot is not particularly disclosed, and if I'm not mistaken this is also this game

T
TponuH_ 22.07.20

Show me this man, who has not passed the game, or sit on the forums and never read is ridiculous.

d
dimakozhanov 22.07.20

Portmen
if I do not collect in the kaer morhen, something happens, someone will be killed or what?
The number of allies is almost nothing depends on the outcome of the battle will be one and the same, except that the fate of some characters will be different.

d
dik120 22.07.20

my Summer was , I wonder how Dijkstra pripahali...

K
KamikazE 22.07.20

dik120
Any way,it is even the best option going to get away with the loot. :)

P
Portmen 22.07.20

dik120
by the way, I entire fortress searched, but not Queyras's not summer not found, although they are there in the story went

d
dik120 22.07.20

Portmen
keira just outside the bubble sits, she really should in the course of the quest notes to pick up , and summer I do not remember.

A
Acordy 22.07.20

dik120
Where are you Summer found?

r
ronin991 22.07.20

Acordy
was a quest to clear the mansion from ghosts , it to you grandma will say that she has the house lived there before with his brother (name not remember) , and so after he cleaned the manor barn in the attic have to sit the summer

d
dik120 22.07.20

It is necessary in the village zalyp'ya take the quest the Monster in the manor, well, there's the plot , though I have the saved game you imported , where the Summer alive.....

O
Old_Nick 22.07.20

Yes, nothing has changed.
Key the Persians (in particular, and Triss) will be in the castle regardless of the player's actions, the rest of the extras. On Keyru and Zoltan at least in some small videos there on the others - it is not.

U
Undead758 22.07.20

accidentally killed Keyru

O
Old_Nick 22.07.20

Well ... with it ;)
Really involved, except Geralt, and of course - CRIS, only Triss, Yen and wizards - the rest of the support group. With them will be a little easier, but nothing critical and without them

P
Portmen 22.07.20

dik120
what I do not catch up in any way, like a fortress to run, no bubble with Keir saw more to describe?

V
Vaselinski 22.07.20

Portmen

you she took notes? if not, then it seems to radovid will call

P
Portmen 22.07.20

Vaselinski
yeah, took these notes and sent to kaer morhen

g
gryunt87 22.07.20

Portmen
they will appear before the battle, in his first visit there only witches and Ian

V
Vaselinski 22.07.20

грюнт87

exactly how soberer companions and find CRIS.

Portmen