3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Smith06 22.07.20 03:02 am

the problem with the activation of the account (Unreal Tournament 3)

I have this problem:When I try to log into your account or create another I have error message:Online service is currently not available.Wait a while and try again.This error is!The game is licensed,the patch on it is 1.3!The Internet is!!
Please help!!
33 Comments
Sort by:
P
Plyus Adin nah 22.07.20

Online service is currently not available.Wait some time and try again

S
Smith06 22.07.20

well?So I've waited two days??every five minutes I go!!

S
Skaary 22.07.20

First try to create an account and then patch the game.

i
inok_ 22.07.20

So I've waited two days??every five minutes I go!!
you've overloaded the online service requests a connection. Try to go the day after tomorrow.

S
Smith06 22.07.20

Even tomorrow is not to go??

i
inok_ 22.07.20

don't really work, because there is a limit on the connection timeout, which can postpone the time of re-connection, if you hurry.

S
Smith06 22.07.20

OK!Thanks for the advice!I will try to go after tomorrow!!

i
inok_ 22.07.20

yeah, if you do not poluchtsya, again, accomplish your goal here, let's think further!!1

S
Skaary 22.07.20

JSC GREAT THINKERS - WE CAN SOLVE ANY PROBLEM, ANSWER ANY QUESTION, HELP THAN WE CAN!

i
inok_ 22.07.20

and why in the plural?

S
Skaary 22.07.20

Well why not? look at yourself - me, you, Loki, and if you take the other topic that more and Azaz, Melton etc.

i
inok_ 22.07.20

the above Lord of Volunteers Aset

S
Skaary 22.07.20

Seriously and like to thinkers like...

S
Smith06 22.07.20

Yes, I still wanted to ask!I used your own personal account hapily pirates played on the net.Could that somehow influence on my problem?just error popped up I immediately as I found two days ago a license,however came in under the old username!

_
_test_ 22.07.20

Yes, I still wanted to ask!I used your own personal account hapily pirates played on the net.Could that somehow influence on my problem?
don't think I'm on the pirates license key entered.

S
Sashkin 22.07.20

just error popped up I immediately as I found two days ago license
the game installed or just the key entered? if established, it is likely a firewall block, try to disable the firewall, but rather in the ut3 settings to allow access to the Internet.

H
Hilo 22.07.20

inok_ :L the villain
Sashkin says

PS sory for oftop

S
Smith06 22.07.20

One friend told me that I made a very big mistake that the license came in under the old account,the one I had played in pirates!Since my key would be banned and access to the game on the Internet to stop!maybe it?

S
Smith06 22.07.20

the game installed or just the key entered? if established, it is likely a firewall block, try to disable the firewall, but rather in the ut3 settings to allow access to the Internet.
The fact that I have the game and re-install,and after reinstalling the firewall was turned off still no connection!

R
ReVenG_V16 22.07.20

was the identity of this crap before
reinstallation didn't help and the firewall turned off - also didn't help
however me need to change the operating system and accordingly it worked after that
and on account ban key so it's hardly the distribution of a special signature, and has not checked the key
the master keys thus no bans as described in your problem