3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lucas Diesel 22.07.20 03:02 am

Trainers (Watch_Dogs 2)

That any word for trainers? Usually fling quickly makes.
8 Comments
Sort by:
U
USSRSergey1234 22.07.20

The trainer will,but later,and found that other people's conservation work,so that saves 100 can be spread.

I
Inspektor_73 22.07.20

Inept tightened.

M
MaxQjust 22.07.20

I wonder will operate coach in bounty hunting)

N
NoiseDru 22.07.20

PPC current game came out and already the trainers require. People of direct current for this game and created so then just go with the read. I hope there will be auto bans

b
black335b 22.07.20

http://watchdogs.ubisoft.com/watchdogs/ru-RU/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:161-273855-16&ct=tcm:161-76770-32

One of the major tasks of the team of developers of WATCH DOGS 2 is to maintain a favourable environment in the community and ensuring a comfortable and safe online play. Therefore, we developed a new code for all players and used the system EasyAntiCheat version games for PC.
EasyAntiCheat scans all programs that interact with the game client to prevent the use of fraudulent or other malicious programs. Thus with EasyAntiCheat, you can quickly identify instances of foul play on the PC regardless of the type of used program.

the penalty for cheating is an automatic permanent ban on the use of any network functions without warning.

S
Ser Ser 22.07.20

black335b
Damn, and I thought then medic on skin Persian download, now afraid. Although it's still cool , I hope the ban will be good

b
black335b 22.07.20

Yes me too! at least one game play rules

S
SPR1GGAN 22.07.20

pirates loot trainers did to farm a million dull missions,and if the cheats will work on oaklan ,it's a complete nonsense ,so I'm against this shit .