3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
04Korez 22.07.20 03:03 am

The same people after you install Hot Coffe (Grand Theft Auto 4)

After installing the hot coffee mod began to appear the same people. Basically there's been homeless people or prastitutki. In the café sit some girls. Anyways a reinstall didn't help. The registry does not know is hardly something to do with this at all related.
Who are faced with this please help, and it is not possible to play
4 Comments
Sort by:
E
EGOR_PSIMAN 22.07.20

04Korez
you wanted to have sex with NPCs, but in fact they are doing it with you

r
rus_Inversion 22.07.20

I don't understand why are you surprised? You now have a typical Russian, there's been some homeless (If that is spelled And [removed]), i.e., our poor students and workers IN the café sit some girls, so what? I will not go to his cafe near the house there are 4 girlfriends at exactly 8:30 they came and around 9:20 go about their business. That the sky is not like I don't know, for me it is more realism.

04Korez 22.07.20

rus_Inversion
about literacy, thank you for said there I didn't notice you [redacted]. But witty I didn't ask if you don't know how to solve my problem I could not pay attention. Walk uncle

A
AFlexex 22.07.20

Delete game, delete all folders save proscar comp CCleaner'ohms. Maybe it's a feature of the game announces itself as a bunch of taxis in the traffic. The slider population density to maximum twist (if computer allows).