3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zidelius 22.07.20 03:04 am

Infinite loading new games (Fallout 4)

Infinite loading new games. A lot of mods installed. If you disable all mods start a New game. It started today, yesterday with all the mod played, I decided to delete the saves and start again with the same mod.
disable half of the mods does not help. Although again, I played with all these mods
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

me what the hell is this game not like

h
han298 22.07.20

zidelius
NEITHER mod is very sensitive and many mods conflict with NOR. I don't know what they do not like, MB screensaver, MB the cut scenes with character creation or something, but the fact remains - NO in 90% of cases does not start because of mods. Output only 2: 1.To find the conflicting mod manually. Sometimes it is a terrible pain in the ass, especially when a lot of mods, and the cause of the conflict may not be one of these. 2.Start fashion before the exit from the asylum, when the HS receives a PIP-boy. Always helps, but it may be causing some additional errors that say certainly difficult, because the game itself with the mod anyway cherevato them...) In General at your own risk, as they say...)

K
Kraicher 22.07.20

zidelius
Do a second and maybe third run. I have this sometimes happens. The first time infinite loading happen. Manager says the game is not responding.
Well, try compatibility and on behalf of the administrator. Clean the registry with Scineram. You can go into the registry and clean the remains before you start a new game. And save the saves to the side, remove the old, run, save, and then paste your saves.

K
Kirlusha 22.07.20

zidelius
Usually in such cases helped me to delete all files from the folder in the path: c:\users\My name\AppData\local\fallout 4.
all ini-schnick with the settings, as well as the connection of third-party mods (not DLS) only after leaving the shelter.

s
saa0891 22.07.20

zidelius wrote:
disable half of the mods does not help. Although again, I played with all these mods
The easiest way is to find a buggy mod,divide fashion into groups,disable them all and then enable the ESP in groups (5-10pcs),calculate the buggy mod and problem solved.

z
zidelius 22.07.20

Figured it out http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11829/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D11829%26preview%3D&pUp=1