3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akuev 21.10.19 10:24 am

The problem with the game files. (Borderlands 2)

Have sapagovas one task from the grade Turretless called spike serve slaughter from HELIOS FALLEN. There should the ball over the net to throw. It might seem simple, but the job is not counted. Don't know how to be. Verify the integrity of game files. Get out this.

/>
Maybe it has something to do with my problem, but how to solve it and how to fix this broken file I have no idea. Tell me.
5 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 21.10.19

Akuyev
So the case in this case, it is not in the game, and save game)
There are only two choices: either to start all over again (lol who would of that shit to deal with) or using the save editor'and lock back the job and to perform it again, praying that everything will be fine. Or simply to hammer on this business, it's still just achivka.

A
Akuev 21.10.19

Sign a quality Ubisoft
To know how to block it. I was looking for in the editor is not found. (

o
otrina 21.10.19

broken file after the detection is restored automatically, if that option is not blocked on purpose. perhaps the problem is in the achievement. or a bug or it is necessary to perform as a special. https://steamcommunity.com/app/49520/discussions/0/1639788130280461373/ - discussion of the incentive - it can help.

A
Akuev 21.10.19

otrina
Several times I checked. Re-installed the game. One and the same.

A
Akuev 21.10.19

The job performed by connecting to the dude from whom it was performed. Ran to the place I made and counted.
You need to run the test files, to check the error now.