3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danil Stupak 22.07.20 03:04 am

Speed Truck Multiplayer (American Truck Simulator)

Tell me, why do I have limited speed 104? Even when we descended from the hill above rises, I've seen most more speed. I recently bought the ATS, I'm level 8. And another question is it possible in the future to use fashion, I am particularly NO BLOOM needed. In MP mods is not open.
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trucker69 22.07.20

in the settings of gameplay turn off the speed Limiter

P
POSTAL_VL 22.07.20

Daniel Stupak
on some servers, is the speed limiter and nothing to disable. Where did you play limit 65 mph (~104 km/h).
In MP mods may also not work on all servers (and, perhaps, do not work)
If fashion is to turn off the bloom not, then just try to disable HDR in the settings

A
ANDREJjGOLD 22.07.20

I fashion buy on steam all work there and speed Yes ISA server

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 22.07.20

ANDREJjGOLD
Fashion trims free as any other resource))there just by subscribing to being updated of the one who created them(eg.updated version of the game,or the author made some adjustments to my mod)

A
ANDREJjGOLD 22.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
ahrinet and I RUB 50 issued

M
MgZ 22.07.20

ANDREJjGOLD
you do not confuse the mods and DLC, mods are not sold and one can subscribe in honor of the workshop, DLTS are sold and they have no subscription

R
Risman 22.07.20

Daniel Stupak wrote:
Even when we descended from the hill above rises, I've seen most more speed
As I understand it, you should disable the settings of the gameplay adaptive cruise control.

D
Danil Stupak 22.07.20

Thank you all. I noticed that the speed of 104 I only have a trailer. Without a trailer, everything is fine, the speed rises. I'll try something else to footcloth. About the mods I tried everything MP does not want to see them. And from the site and the incentive to download anyway. In the documents there is a folder ATSMP, there may be to create a folder mod? And there are more in the Multiplayer settings on the home screen, category Mods, it's empty.
No Bloom mod and enjoyed it. and on the website, but does not want MP to see them as any other. I am unable to disable HDR in the settings, but fun to play. I know that No, you can disable Bloom in the game, without the help of fashion, going into the game folder and change the value from 1 to 0 in file scs, but I'm not a programmer, and right to make me fail.

F
FinistEG 22.07.20

Daniel Stupak
Answered here - http://forums.playground.ru/american_truck_simulator/multipleer-893368/

a
aleksandr43211 22.07.20

Take direct orders there is a good speed.