3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemonTwR 22.07.20 03:04 am

Help to understand the cause of non-working fashion (Fallout 4)

In General, Good day .

In General not long ago Zanogo put Toluca 4 ( Jolly Roger )
of fashion and so broken the mod Flags of the Old World Versions 1.4.125 worked
latest version installed with Nexus'a !
23 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 22.07.20

DemonTwR

Using the Nexus Mod Manager bet,and everything will work,just do not forget to INIшниках to register first.

D
DemonTwR 22.07.20

saa0891
So with him and put !
And so it is necessary to edit Fallout.ini
this line !?

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=
right

s
saa0891 22.07.20

Fallout4Prefs.ini
[Launcher]
bEnableFileSelection=1

Fallout4Custom.ini
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

D
DemonTwR 22.07.20

saa0891
If mine is the first version Above 1.2 is not required

n
nestrbob 22.07.20

DemonTwR
In recent versions of the game have to plugins.txt put an asterisk (*) before the name of the file of the mod, NMM does not, and without this mod activated.

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

nestrbob
NMM itself has long been confused:-)

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

DemonTwR
Sometimes NMM incorrectly puts, by the way, it the latest version? Better to check by downloading the files manually and compare the contents of existing folders in the game directory. Or even just copy from the archive manually.

n
nestrbob 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Wouldn't it be easier to open plugins.txt and see how it deals with the registration of the mods?

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

nestrbob
How to view the file plugins.txt will help you understand what NMM correctly unzipped the mod and copied resource files meshes, textures, etc.?

Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

nestrbob
BlackTigerTK
But the question to the experts of mods...I put mod first with nmm and then manually, the result is the same go in the game the game says that there are fashion achievements will not be given ( and figs with them) hit OK and go in game,make a save and look what happened...the mod works ,BUT by going to the download see that after saving there was a separate branch sohranki with a note to the title in brackets fashion...ie since I put the mod but before that, I played and files sohranki no back on this thread sohranki ago roll I can't...that's what the hell? Put two fashion one on radio tidegate and trivia from Niro translation, work just fine I didn't even prescribed to txt..and a shelf under the Cola stuff like this ..one month ago the mod was tortured spat ,again today he suffers from the same dance...what am I doing wrong?

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Золотко555
I do not quite understand, but I will try to answer:-)
After installing the mod when you first load any save without mods will display a warning message about blocking achievements. If the downloaded save re in name saves will appear in the prefix [M]. Old saves, if they are physically present in the appropriate folder, should normally loaded. But, as pointed out above, with a warning.

n
nestrbob 22.07.20

Золотко555
Explain to on your toes blank litsuhe, without third-party mods, you can get prizes for achievements. Once the player places a third-party mod, he issued a warning that from this point the achievement will not be counted. The warning appears only once and then the game loaded on any early saves or the last save. Earlier saves will not disappear, just the game divides the section saves on the clean game and the game with the mod, as the album life before and after marriage. If you start a new game with already installed mods, the section will be the only one, but still with a note (mod).

Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
nestrbob
I have to say that the achievements I don't care...I don't fight for them...nestrbob you say just a game divides the saves section on why the game did not share the saves when he does little things for example from Niro?? or when the radio set ??
here made a video to make it clear
PS game litsuha

n
nestrbob 22.07.20

Золотко555
put the little things for example from Niro?? or when the radio set ??
There are sections of games that are developed do not bother to check their integrity and can be edited without loss of litsuhi.
You're creating imaginary problems. Play in progress-i.e. pass or create something new in the game, then put the mod telling you that the download will seeva with the console - well, play on, why do kickbacks on a previous save? After installing the mod, it registers in the game and if you load an early game save that was made before installing the mod, the game warns that it will make a duplicate of the section of the MOD because the save game is added to the content of the mod. Can run all your old saves after installing the mod and they will appear in the saves MOD.

Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

nestrbob
okay thanks...why not say earlier??)) half day again tinkering with them all trying to figure out why a mod is installed

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Золотко555
Will add my 5 cents. What is shown in Your video is not a separation is filtration. As, for example, in Excel. A large table with lots of rows and columns is very often used function. Select the desired column, select the filter, set the right parameter and voila! See only those rows in which values in a given column correspond to the specified value. There is a similar mechanism. After loading a save from the main menu in the future when you select to download see only store the downloaded character. Character without mods and the character mods in the opinion of the arbors are different. Therefore, there is filtering. If the menu Selection of the character to choose to Show all, that in fact, filtering is disabled and will be visible to all. again - the initial download of the game can be seen on all - filters are not yet included.
Now about why there was no warning. I can assume that neither a trifle from Hiro ( not the sounds), no mod to the radio don't have esp files, and replace (in some way) available resources of the game. Accordingly, for the games they like fashion not visible.
nestrbob wrote:
Can run all your old saves after installing the mod and they will appear in the saves MOD.
Only in the case if you load and then save again.

D
DemonTwR 22.07.20

Thank you all for help.

Only you got roundnose uporotyh students Minus me .
here in real life and 200% More rudeness and disrespect from those in 1993 - 1994 and later born when I was 14 - 16 what the concept of Respect for people older than you in 5 - 10 years now even Obscenities lie and when you get in the back of the head running to the nurse with a folder or in musarnyu .

Got real if parents do not educate then he will teach !

Remember maloletki how you now feel about those who are Older than you . so maybe if you Survive , the Next generation will treat you !

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

DemonTwR
Deutschland zoldaten?:-) And in General - do not overreact;-) All be over, and sorrow and joy...

Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Yes you are right you do not have esp...thank you )
DemonTwR
Oh me too, it's annoying...someone asks for help, but his minus, but I know on this site normal people more (I always say) :-)

D
DemonTwR 22.07.20

Yes, the question is how to treat it

Displaying under ground ?