3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark knight Sparda 21.10.19 10:24 am

Information about the game (Cyberpunk 2077)

Strange that this topic is not.

50 Comments
Sort by:
v
vineamin 21.10.19

The news is written will be released on XBOX 720 and PS 4 !

D
Dark knight Sparda 21.10.19

CD Projekt RED: Cyberpunk will be released in early 2015, but we cannot predict, so the official release date - when it will be ready.

D
Dark knight Sparda 21.10.19

Sundry, can be material from the site http://www.behance.net/gallery/Cyberpunk-2077/6573211
If that will issue by Sunday..

V
VHSL 21.10.19

Yes, already got this info:
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/cyberpunk_2077/cyberpunk_2077_kak_sozdavalsya_tizer-treyler-78570/
Translation of literary, of course, far, but everything is clear and decorated nice.

L
LloloLlLOloLloLOL 21.10.19

I hope the graphics will be like a teaser.

L
Last Engineer 21.10.19

The game will be customization of your character, select a class. Before this CD Project gave us the opportunity to play for the finished character with a ready character, history, strengths and weaknesses. To create a character from scratch was not necessary, so they have yet to master the mechanics. The developers are very capable, I think they will, but I like the finished character like Geralt, customized characters in the style of TES seem to me empty.

O
Odin iz nih 21.10.19

Yes, in TES all the characters are cardboard. They can add some interesting accent or eye-catching thing in appearance, but they are not solid characters. Except that a couple of important to stand out and most likely they will be companions. They never paid some great attention. In the same way normal dialogue in TES no, you just call the topic about which you tell.
But, for example, in Mass Effect, where you basically choose between only two options - good or evil shepherd is, there you can call Shepard's empty, but do not want to.
In Deus Ex the main character do not at all empty. Yeah, that's probably not correct to call Adam Jensen custom, because we do not choose its replicas (in essence) and his face, but... we choose him stuffing - implants, as well as his actions - that largely characterizes Adam. He may be a pacifist, and totally crazed killer, his role allows it.
And the last option I really like, because it is a middle ground between the developed characters and acting out the role.

S
Shadowarm 21.10.19

Odinitsa
when you have soothe,dinosaurs uplifting themes of a century ago!

O
Odin iz nih 21.10.19

coconuts
Well, it's page, what is there else to say? What do you th

M
MAX_x5.452 21.10.19

When it is new will be old , who knows ?

O
Odin iz nih 21.10.19

MAX_x5.452
Somewhere I heard that"2016 is the year of the Witcher.

L
LaFeT666 21.10.19

Dark knight Sparda
hide

V
Vadim Salihov 21.10.19

Something in the story you know???

S
Sergey067 21.10.19

Know anything besides alpha gameplay like Watchdogs+Division ???

2Lost engineer
In the game will be customization of your character, select a class. Before this CD Project gave us the opportunity to play for the finished character with a ready character, history, strengths and weaknesses. To create a character from scratch was not necessary, so they have yet to master the mechanics.
Do Division+watchdogs netnetnet.
I don't believe, want to believe and will not.

2Один of them
Yes, in TES all the characters are cardboard...
The brain you have a cardboard. Troll school...

2Вадим Salikhovsomething in the story you know???
PIP you to the language - spoilersi of the story, when as yet even the project is not announced and not know any details of the development. And in General it is far from the exit. And even if not far , then it too changes nothing.

PS. All of the spoilers of the plot it would be better to delete the ACC's, tracking IP from your provider - and imposed administrative penalty in 10 000RU. And the eighth penalty directly Lemon'I personally that this scheme somehow worked - and no spoilers of the story would not exist.

P. p.s. No, well, copy-paste will not be exact. The project is in fact normal programmers work. They know that the clone divisionwatchdogs to create bad. T is theft Tecnology and stories and other things .

O
OrisLumenis 21.10.19

Sergey067
Not to bomb the clown

M
MAX_x5.452 21.10.19

Anyone know the game from first or third person be ???

_
_Red_FoXx_ 21.10.19

MAX_x5.452
Presented to the press demo at E3 was from the first, just for the car and from the 1st and 3rd.
How will release while no one knows (except that only the developers know)

M
MAX_x5.452 21.10.19

ZlojDed
Thank you

m
mefiro 21.10.19

MAX_x5.452
From the first person.

S
Sergey067 21.10.19

It turns out then - it will be something like TES+DarkMessiah in the future with guns and a small portion of the GTA. Interesting. In any case, better than Watchdogs+Division as it seemed to E3.
But TES series project not to exceed ever. Not the level. But to finish what happened with Arkane Studio in 2007 in the RPG genre and to bring to mind is they are quite on the shoulder, I guess. Well , at least hopefully.
The main thing that did not like part 3 of the Witcher. But , in principle , should not - that the mistakes too learn.
And that was like TES, not some Fallout3

PS And this is generally about Cyberpunk'2077 and some skepticism. Well, I don't believe that the Red's not screw this up . But everything is in their hands. In General, the Project'am soon though to somehow be afloat will need to learn from Ninja theory for the deployment of their projects. Or quietly retire (Principle as Iwinski and Kicinski planned). After Cyberpunk'and we are waiting for projects that, if EA does not sell.

P. P. S.
Hearthbreaking NEWSНа Gamescom 2018 show is finally the gameplay of Cyberpunk 2077 . Whether it's retold a demo or some other piece - XS. But gameplay will be very soon.

Dobavleniyami already shown. And it retold the demo proved to be. Why would RED'am not show it all at E3 back then - a mystery. + In General, the game on demo it still looks like a Fallout+Prey with all sorts of tunings just and wheelbarrows. How strange....