3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxx05 22.07.20 03:04 am

Infinite loading in the map editor (Far Cry 4)

Does not start the map editor,maybe someone knows how to fix it?start the game using Extreme injector
17 Comments
Sort by:
_
_BigDen_ 22.07.20

The license must buy! It's like complaining about the broken multiplayer on pirates!

s
stalkerspore 22.07.20

MB editor you can download. You never know, maybe a miracle, the pirates managed to crack. Look on torrents, but hardly something you will find.

x
xxx05 22.07.20

my friends go into map editor for the pirates

P
Paul_SH 22.07.20

xxx05
Maybe it's in the pill. For ALI213 run.

D
Dzheyson Brodi 22.07.20

In the injector where it says FarCry4.EXE changed to IGE_WPF64.EXE and then start the editor as well as start the game. I myself do so and I have everything working. Editor as the game does not start on two and trehyadernye

P
Paul_SH 22.07.20

xxx05
Confirm on the latest version of RELOADED editor does not start (the problem is uplay_r1_loader64.dll and (or) in uplay_r164.dll). As a workaround, you can take uplay_r1_loader64.dll from ALI213 editor will start. As a permanent solution is to replace the tablet completely :) or to buy a license ;)

x
xxx05 22.07.20

Jason Brody
In the injector changed,didn't work

D
Dzheyson Brodi 22.07.20

xxx05
Try the injector to configure. Go to settings and in paragraph Injection Options put a tick Stealth Inject. And make sure the processor name coincides with the name of the editor, well, that's what I described above. And another thing. After when click on the shortcut editor to quickly come back in the injector and press the Inject button, then has to climb out the window and go download. It is important to do this before when it will come out a window of the editor, otherwise you'll have to do it all over again

x
xxx05 22.07.20

Jason Brody
Would be a trainer on the PC slower,and very fast,but thanks for the advice,I'll try

B
Borz 95 22.07.20

xxx05
Did you tried ALI213 run?

x
xxx05 22.07.20

Borz 95
Yes,the same,probably will have to forget about the editor

B
Borz 95 22.07.20

xxx05
I also will not start apparently this problem is 2-d and 3-core processors
You said your friends started as they have cores

x
xxx05 22.07.20

Borz 95
Also 2

B
Borz 95 22.07.20

xxx05
Start still
Opened the injector, then the editor and before it will come out a window of the editor again, opened the injector where the 2 times that we need to do it quickly as the user said above.

A
Andrey Kukuruza 22.07.20

poogite not have map edit far cry 4 (litsuha)

[
[ ERIK ] 22.07.20

I have not have a map editor, what are they doing?

b
bobrenok777 24.05.21

Guys, I know the solution to this problem!
For everyone who plays pirate and wants to start the map editor, in order to make maps, you just need to download the repack with the ALI213 tablet !!!
https://kinozal-tv.appspot.com/details.php?sid=KdS7WwfJ&id=1274456 -here is a link to the steam-rip repack, there during installation you must first select "Hacked version", then click next, and where writes "A pill for greed:", choose ALI213.
That's all, the problem with eternal loading is solved.