3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
APELCIN 22.07.20 03:05 am

Help REDUX (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In General, the problem - put Redux , game apostilate fine but there is one problem , far all as if a white shroud covered (and at any time of the day except at night) .

Although judging by the screenshots the author after installing the mod it should not be.

All settings are unscrewed to the maximum preset is Redux the origin of the game during startup, writes that the enb,Rashad and mod work fine . How can you get rid of this effect , very annoying
27 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yarik Patupikov 22.07.20

try over & under clean,esle nepomozhet there is fix white textures

A
APELCIN 22.07.20

Yarik Atopico
I'm in the settings to change all tried , nothing helps , and you can read more what fix textures ?

D
Danil Zotov 22.07.20

hmm weird, I'm awesome, and if the screenshot above the 1 screen, as if Redux is not set to the standard picture, even the sky is the usual game, as I understand the second screen is already yours? at least you correctly set the mod?

A
APELCIN 22.07.20

Daniel Zotov
by the way, Yes , he only now noticed when the game was mod is really like as not installed but the interesting thing is that in the beginning of the game (where the screen saver with the stars ) inscription in the upper left corner says that the mod is supposedly running .... and then you go into the game and no changes to the original

The mod was installed according to the video instruction of the author fashion from off site

A
APELCIN 22.07.20

Just vybeshivaet, this koldunstvo , have bajowski the Assembly of all start without a problem (all made by the same user as me) , all elegantly drawn and this white film is not .... and I already 2 day cant this mod to run (

D
Danil Zotov 22.07.20

II.G.IR.O.IK
it shows enb installed but not Redux, I put this video here in detail and in Russian
a version of the game is what?

A
APELCIN 22.07.20

Daniel Zotov
The latest version (I have the license steam)
By the way, I can say you will not believe, and which version of the game , I can't fit scripthook for the latest version of the game?

A
APELCIN 22.07.20

and another question , are you опен4 three plug ASI direct set or all clear on this videogaga did? and REDUX_PATCHDAY1 set?

D
Danil Zotov 22.07.20

II.G.IR.O.IK
I have a license of the latest version, put Redux the game does not load, download was was and poured, and Yes, I helped REDUX_PATCHDAY1 the game starts everything is fine graphics are gorgeous without problems played 2 hours no one is poured, and the OpenIV all plugins I have downloaded for the latest version of the game ScriptHookV_1.0.877.1 and all.

D
Danil Zotov 22.07.20

II.G.IR.O.IK
and when you turn on the game loading screen, with new pictures? or not? because if Redux installed there new loading screens, example, here such.
Spoiler

which would certainly understand whether you have it or not

A
APELCIN 22.07.20

Daniel Zotov
Here I also ScriptHookV with 335 version 877 with off site downloaded , can I ask you to install the mod(and patch) into the folder with the game throwing or after ?
I'll try it now in your guide to install , though like any differences with off FAQом I noticed in the installation

A
APELCIN 22.07.20

Daniel Zotov
Pliny noooo ((( pictures of the old left such as on your screenshots there (

D
Danil Zotov 22.07.20

II.G.IR.O.IK
so Redux is not installed, over all, the mod is recommended to be installed from scratch without any mods, and put the same video that I gave above and don't forget to put REDUX_PATCHDAY1 after the main reduxa, REDUX_PATCHDAY1 is set as Redux through the program OpenIV and ScriptHookV I set after installation reduces

A
APELCIN 22.07.20

another question - so you set Redux , then threw the hook in the game folder , and then installed the patch if I understand correctly?

A
APELCIN 22.07.20

Daniel Zotov
listen and you do not accidentally this error was (error memory access , please restart the system)

D
Danil Zotov 22.07.20

II.G.IR.O.IK
Yes, exactly, and precisely the error memory well, something like that, REDUX_PATCHDAY1 solved this problem

A
APELCIN 22.07.20

dok925
I wrote about it , I dunno why is not working right now on a new install with the guide on chitsujo game

D
Danil Zotov 22.07.20

II.G.IR.O.IK
by the way, when installing Redux, choice it shows where to install in the Mods folder or in the original game, what path you chose?

A
APELCIN 22.07.20

Daniel Zotov
in the game folder put

D
Danil Zotov 22.07.20

II.G.IR.O.IK
well all right, but then you have people opt into the mods folder and the mods folder create another folder mods is Redux, I thought you might as well put change is observed, you must have it to work, weird hope it will turn out