3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abrandnewalex 22.07.20 03:05 am

The cute girls in the game (Alpha Protocol)

In Your opinion who is the most pretty girl in AP??

I also liked the Sister - fell in love with her at first sight.
I hope the second part up it will also
76 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arisaka 22.07.20

Sister and Scarlett, and jap lane)))))

x
xxxAlienSxxx 22.07.20

SIS)and Scarlett)

N
NandI 22.07.20

I finally can not understand how to stir up everyone I have only trust and sister finally met her meet and? the game 2 times passed and no one was able,and sister met

F
FIRING 22.07.20

xZheka ! no gaps , SIS always comes out on the yacht Lazo ! -)
Yes nuuu , SIS dumb PPC -)

N
NandI 22.07.20

ahh I'm not a dent I just missed this Mysia,voto right now the entire game again in the morning began to pass passed and the yacht was visited by SIS met)only damn why when I slept with Scarlett then from interrogation pulled (I went for holbeck) and Lane pulled out in the end betrayed Leland and why on the boat with me Maina has sailed and not scarlet (or at least the two swam to)

N
NandI 22.07.20

people and how to make sure you Madison and fouled(well, fucked in General),just when the stock come it supposedly you're hurt you say no and then she wants you prikosnutsya and you just quit

K
Kelevrus 22.07.20

xZheka
When was the 1st time via the TV bazarish Madison and choose the answers in the right side, the restaurant on the left and Villa to choose her curator. I eventually +5. And then when GH comes at the end.the apartment its Wake(right). If he did not wides, everything will be!

N
NandI 22.07.20

gygygy )just thou I choosing the curator of the lane obedece and she with me +10)

N
NandI 22.07.20

Shooter throw pliz save where in front of the Villa Marburg(to Rome last mission was still) thou is it OK?

N
NandI 22.07.20

and if you slept with Madison and it will save it not run?

F
FIRING 22.07.20

xZheka ! there is still nadot Schaub in the warehouse no , no police do not soak , use bullets with sleeping pills on the cops , and that lane and lost money and medisson will not . -) it will go in any case , too big for her conscientiousness in relation to the dead people in the Museum . so sho and save people from terrorist attack , and kill her. scarlet seems to almost always disappears , or we can go with a non-regular employee of the CIA , lane , Zee and head Helbah.

N
NandI 22.07.20

Madison I have already given) I first visited the warehouse,and then went to the ruins then allegedly pinned to the hut she was sleeping, I didn't want tipo to Wake she got up started to say I didn't sleep everyone thought I was worried and she hinted to me, I agreed and all the spires Willie trahan trahan)but you can still sail with his Sister, Scarlet Scarlet to save and be Holbech then give Lalanda and all )and Lane can't save I almost all the endings have already tried

x
xxxAlienSxxx 22.07.20

"Yes nuuu , SIS dumb PPC -)

Oho))Dude what are you doing???)))

..._White_... 22.07.20

Scarlet Lake

s
sam lesley 22.07.20

Oho))Dude what are you doing???)))

I also nicht fershteyn =) not like emo, I guess

x
xxxAlienSxxx 22.07.20

That she's not emo what are you doing =D bangs and pink hair doesn't make her emo ;) but even if it is emo it does not change the fact :)

K
Koshkama 22.07.20

That she's not emo what are you doing =D bangs and pink hair doesn't make her emo ;) but even if it is emo it does not change the fact :)

Why doesn't and why not change?) Silent emo...) No, she would be a strong character, but emo)

x
xxxAlienSxxx 22.07.20

Well, what a strange stereotype work :) and does not change because it is still Gud =)

T
Tali-Zora 22.07.20

Scarlett and Zee. Well, and Sister too.

S
Sasha Snork 22.07.20

Scarlett, Madison, SIS