3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spiritevil 22.07.20 03:07 am

Hello, says the noob (Diablo 2)

Hello, says the noob who can help in the development of the game, of course, who do not mind their time
27 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frendzy 22.07.20

I myself am a noob
collect Runci Jah and ber
they bring good luck

O
Obsessed 22.07.20

Spiritevil, write questions here - I will answer all, of course, who do not mind of his time.

S
Spiritevil 22.07.20

to better armor was falling?

S
Spiritevil 22.07.20

runes should gather only on the last difficulty?

A
ALEX_FORUM 22.07.20

In General, the game itself begins on the last difficulty! What do you play? Read the guides and builds. Do the wigs they paravozov... do some magic fandom, Pete wounds. ride on clean rock 95 LVL... and wait for the clone! This is all Googly.... a lot of information

S
Spiritevil 22.07.20

I even played D3, but all say that it is shit that D2 is much better. I decided to try it. I have absolutely no selenium in slang, started to play for drula, then I watched the vidio on YouTube they said that you need to collect a Sorka to farm in the first place, and not to do stuff with other characters, that did Sorka

A
ALEX_FORUM 22.07.20

All pralno. Sorka to move quickly as the difficulties and quests. She dibuat armor. To write a lot. Googly next ermini
Wig
Taxi
Uber
Magic find
Kutch
All this will help to get hold of.
Choose Persian and pocti guides and builds.
There is written how to swing and what is needed armor.
D3 is good but D2 is not near worth it

S
Spiritevil 22.07.20

Alex_Lyovin
for example a wig, I watched the vidio, I take there for example because I just started, I have not opened the cards, portals, and there a pancake not Strait to throw you the hell?

S
Spiritevil 22.07.20

here on the website there are guides, just do not understand what Sorka to farm

F
Frendzy 22.07.20

pliszka

S
Spiritevil 22.07.20

LoLsOlDoL
there is no such)

O
Obsessed 22.07.20

Spiritevil, you just play blissco to start :-) don't need wigs. call her belongings recovery from stroke in the amount of not less than 42% and"speed spell casting is not less than 63 (or 105%). look for stuff with +to skills/to Blizzard.

A
ALEX_FORUM 22.07.20

Spiritevil
Karoch... open 8 Windows, Sorka herkesi quests, another Persian to Sorka in the portal making when executed by Sorka most of these quests, a total of Sorka doing a quest intravascular pers quests also performs and the remaining 6 get quests in the standings...so all 8 haul to hell hellforge...then each make halfords and beat rune... something I for one wig noelportugal OC in the total amount of... respectively on the runes you buy armor from a PRE-vybronnoe BUILD GUIDE, Etc.
Make the wig myself. At first glance it is difficult...8 Windows...Sorka flies...pers quest needs to swing...really nonsense... not stsy.
Sorka cha needs to be sharpened on fcr and fhr, that is fast to fly and recover from blow, push her fo, more efficient speed than blizz, blizz Perth for other purposes, also begin a chain lightning, so Sora need watering mobs for magic find and wigs, Sorka for other purposes such buildup...pvp...uber etc. is not very good, I can't.
In parallel, taking the wig swing and Persian what you want. Because of the transition to natmar killing ancient need LVL 20 and 40 hell.
All th we write those in Kratz... deeper in Google

O
Obsessed 22.07.20

x___X

Q
QLinkee 22.07.20

Not managed to start the game, and already wigs led teach(

A
ALEX_FORUM 22.07.20

QLinkee
Forewarned is forearmed)

O
Obsessed 22.07.20

Alex_Lyovin then, I see you already armed" to the teeth! ;D

A
ALEX_FORUM 22.07.20

What does that mean? I don't know what's up on this forum...

i
irknet 22.07.20

Alex_Lyovin
Go to your profile and see what warning issued
The forum rules can be viewed here.

r
redoolf 22.07.20

Alex_Lyovin, pace might be able to beat the record Oleg Booze