3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Legend_of_the_Hero 22.07.20 03:08 am

Is not available note. Main quest:"the horn of Jurgen\" (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

TES V:SE All morning. The problem is that when I go to the monument to take a note there instead of horns, it is simply not there. And the arrow points to the stone hand, but it's empty. Then after standing for 5 minutes, suddenly there was an inscription that the mission failed and need to read the note (but it seems like it should be in the story), but the notes I have in inventory there. Don't know what to do. Who faced prompt. Or is there some cheat or what would that note I had.
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tartusin 22.07.20

try to spawn through the console , here's her ID 0003031F
p.s on SE not tested

V
Vladimir2307 22.07.20

Legend_of_the_Hero
http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A0%D0%BE%D0%B3_%D0%AE%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B0

L
Legend_of_the_Hero 22.07.20

Tartusin
No, didn't help. Writes the Script is not found((

I
IDarkaxeI 22.07.20

Legend_of_the_Hero
so go to the Dolphin can now no note is needed

L

I Vladimir2307 such sites with a dozen clambered, and the result is zero. This is nowhere not found. I guess my bug is unique.

L

IDarkaxeI Nefiga did not help. She just rents a room and all. And there should be a special dialog. After leaving the mound you need to go to the tavern "Sleeping giant" at a meeting with the Dolphins, and say that there is a desire to rent a room in the attic there is No attic. In zadnice and it is written, still read the note" and all.

D
Dias Daulbaev 22.07.20

Legend_of_the_Hero
This is a bug, I had that. Cured MQ105Ustengrav setstage 20 (20 is the stage of the quest immediately after reading the notes).

L

Diaz Daulbayev
Uuuuuu dude, you saved me. May God give you health)))) And if not a secret where I can find the same amendments if in other missions stall?

D
Dias Daulbaev 22.07.20

Legend_of_the_Hero
It is no secret, of course, keep http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/ID_квестов_(Skyrim)

L

Diaz Daulbayev
Thank you.