3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovan5563 22.07.20 03:08 am

What role can you play in Skyrim? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Decided to re-take Skyrim, but I can't think of for some character. So I thought, why not ask this question to our dear forum users?)
24 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emris_ua 22.07.20

Every time I play for different options - so even more interesting !!!

N
NKDTH 22.07.20

Mage high elf. Nord mekonginfo. The Khajiit mage. The Khajiit Archer. High elf Archer-swordsman.

v
vovan5563 22.07.20

Nikitos
No, you misunderstood me. I mean the character not only in relation to class and race, but also in terms of its history and character.

N
Noran 22.07.20

vovan5563
You can play a prostitute... Then her husband left her and Yes, she went to work on the panel, because there was no money, from... well, the race then Nord (such as the husband went to the war). She had a daughter and a son, but due to the fact that she did not give Imperial captain (nothing against the Empire as a whole don't have a man for a Legion of citizen passed), BRN cap has cut its detti axe. So, she decided to take revenge, cut his throat, but it got busted while trying to escape from Skyrim, on the border... something like that.
You're welcome.

I
Inquisitor 22.07.20

Norаn
Class)), neighing))...

B
Bog - Imperator 22.07.20

I'm good to play for the assassin or the Archer, especially with Sneak Tools and More Interesting Loot.

Norаn
What mods would you recommend for this style? :))

vovan5563
Well, there is a bold Imperial?

T
T.T.G 22.07.20

Put Alternate Start - Live Another Life and choose.

N
Noran 22.07.20

SmileHorse
Are you interested in fashion related to the basic profession of the heroine?

B
Bog - Imperator 22.07.20

Norаn
No, cost. :)

A
Anomel Suna 22.07.20

Play crazy Nord-kleptomaniac:
1) no armor, run in one bandage
2)Steal everything you see
3) Kill everything you see (except for traders, what you need is someone to sell stuff)
4) Junk or it is a pity you can't sell sladerous in one house (I advise the House of the Warm Winds). At one point tomatoes and cauldrons to clutter your house up to the ceiling

W
Wild Rider 22.07.20

SmileHorse
Not multiposted.

D
Dova1999 22.07.20

Try for Redguard swordsman they
quickly waving

D
Dova1999 22.07.20

All the advice

R
Ragnar_ 22.07.20

I suggest you to play a vampire) quests are interesting and the skills are interesting)

S
Shadowarm 22.07.20

Tank with durukoy,prefer sword and axe,and race, an Orc,they have Berserker rage,it'll do.
Mage,well,there is nothing to add,do all the quests in College of Winterhold,arch-mage wear armor and forth to incinerate enemies.
Pure Archer or Lucar with a one-handed weapon for BB,damage makes the only way.

l
lookaway 22.07.20

in dialogue 2 answer choices, what is winning back -_-

M
MunchkiN 616 22.07.20

depakinom.
I honestly Duma thought what character can I play in TES so much so that it was not in my head and on the surface and was expressed gamelee....
character can be about looks and nationality unique name. constellations in curime for a great couple there.
no further options can't see because the character will nagivating adapted my skill of the game and some of its balanced realities. and from this gameplay, the gameplay never changes.

I
Igor Scherba 22.07.20

As for me it is better to play Orc, not least because it's always open Orc base, one of which you can take the job for the Daedra Prince, and to hammer Volendrang. Besides, in the North-Eastern base, has a mine where you can mine ebony ore(provided that you like to wear ebony and Daedric armor). ON account of the fury can not say anything because she simply didn't use it although I have a level far beyond 100.

T
T.T.G 22.07.20

On consoles provided by the role of a peasant

I
Inquisitor 22.07.20

Dova1999
Dova1999 wrote:
Try for Redguard swordsman they
quickly waving
Have psycola this koment)) I have this picture presented)) Runs, the Redguard and the wind waving)) how flag..