3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 22.07.20 03:08 am

Ending the game (Shadow Warrior 2)

Passed the story and all the additional tasks, and in the main menu - the gameplay is 87%. When Continue go to dragon mountain and get teleported to town, no mountains, people and signs there. It is not clear.
And another thing: in the distribution there is a file setup_shadow_warrior2_preorder_dlc_2.0.0.1.exe. Write this content requires 1 MB. What is it ?
28 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexksysx 22.07.20

setup_shadow_warrior2_preorder_dlc_2.0.0.1.exe - it is a weapon that gave you the pre-order. I passed all the additional missions in the main menu after the ending 100%, then you missed something.

v
vftor 22.07.20

alexksysx
What I could miss if the tasks (on the map) all the icons done and story and more ?

a
alexksysx 22.07.20

vftor
After doing some storyline quests, old additional tasks are closed, and if you have at least one completed 2 story missions in a row, could miss a couple more.

v
vftor 22.07.20

alexksysx
So the game warns about that, and I have completed all additional assignments in advance in front of the plot. And with each warning is checked in order not to miss additional tasks. Weird and confusing, why is it 87%.

a
alexksysx 22.07.20

vftor
Yes, it is strange, then it's just the jambs of the game. I went through 2 times game 1 in single and 1 in co-op. And these saves are 100% completed

v
vftor 22.07.20

alexksysx
And what's the joint ? Counter passing is not working ?

M
Marty52 22.07.20

vftor
The first thing I should throw a screenshot of the map, so everyone can make sure that you really completed all the quests. And then to build a theory.

v
vftor 22.07.20

Marty52
Already forgotten the ending, like it's the last story mission.

G
Givemethedust 22.07.20

Bottom left no assignment. Propaganda Leoni or something like that.

v
vftor 22.07.20

v
vftor 22.07.20

Givemethedust
In the Internet there is no list of tasks. But this job Propaganda Leoni or something like that. seem additional as if it were primary, then finishing the game would not be.

v
vftor 22.07.20

And here's another

G
Givemethedust 22.07.20

vftor
Yes, additional. The label is from a blue tower in the lower left corner

v
vftor 22.07.20

Givemethedust
So I poked at the tower, but it won't open.

G
Givemethedust 22.07.20

vftor
so there mission would be. Get it seems on the laptop in his mansion from sin. Then take the job from Kamiko and guaianases cooking drugs. If I'm not mistaken, I just started new game+ on the preservation of old jobs and reset

v
vftor 22.07.20

Givemethedust
And how then to know when it should be extra mission (mission) ? That replay all over again need ?

G
Givemethedust 22.07.20

vftor
I think that, Yes, but the idea is that this task appears when Mejzu the Laundry comes. Although it is possible to load the save, there is a point when continuing the game, but the sense of the mission?

v
vftor 22.07.20

Givemethedust
Damn, what a mess. Okay, thanks for the tips, and I'm in the mood pereproydu. In General, in principle, the game is completed, though without this additional task.

G
Givemethedust 22.07.20

vftor
Yes, only if I'm not mistaken, they give amulet Heavy metal, it gives the ability to use two assault rifles. But I have not tried to go with him, and I'm not sure that for this task it was given. And so, I've not collected with the final boss sword, though in the cutscene seen items

v
vftor 22.07.20

Givemethedust
Well, obviously, only assault rifles is slabmaster. Then it is better swords.