3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
edieman 22.07.20 03:08 am

When will the Patch? (Dishonored 2)

Really looking forward to the patch, and I'm not alone. For this reason I decided to create a thread... If someone that he knows, do not hesitate to write))))
28 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 22.07.20

edieman
tomorrow

M
Morryrocks 22.07.20

Badfox1988
Are you sure ?

e
edieman 22.07.20

Badfox1988
??

C
Cheburashka 22.07.20

edieman
Probably Thursday , because steam updated Thursday , and tomorrow I developed it just will not have time to do because the test is still necessary )))

001fess 22.07.20

Still believers in optimizando...

e
edieman 22.07.20

Slava74oren
well, I'm not arguing for the top gland of course you can play, nevertheless if you would optimize, then this game can and on average the system to play at medium settings without problems

J
Jon Bekket 22.07.20

Cheburashka
Yes, they have patches ready a long time ago, all made on purpose!!!!

e
edieman 22.07.20

Jon Bekket
)))well, why did they return the money?

g
gloccc 22.07.20

When you come out . But the problem is he is on the classics is not correct , for mill, complete crap = ID tech 5 , he's not even the latest version , unlike the Duma last = ID tech 6

R
Ramzes352 22.07.20

I have on ultra is 50-60 FPS, but waiting for a patch that would disable this nasty soap. It is impossible to play.

g
gloccc 22.07.20

The game is actually part of the problem , because by default in task Manager to low priority . And if you change it to another , it automatically is put back to low . You have to put on high using a third-party software , but even this does not fully resolve the issue

e
edieman 22.07.20

gloccc
I was thinking on the same engine that doom, if so then I don't understand developers at all! Why do this game on the old engine and after Duma

g
gloccc 22.07.20

edieman
Well, he's not very old , about the same version of that addon for vulfenshteyna = the old blood . But the fact that the engine problem was until the 6th version, it's a fact . Plus it was originally openGL , and developed to dionardo 2 screw 11 direct and not sickly it has been modified . Apparently hence all the problems and go

M
Morryrocks 22.07.20

001fess
So the patch has been promised soon

B
BlooDFeaR666 22.07.20

here's maybe a stupid question but when I downloaded it when they released the game it the run? the feeling that no if started have played themselves would see their schools

e
edieman 22.07.20

BlooDFeaR666
Yes, they saw just that they have gone wrong and did not meet deadlines, plus relatedly there warning in advance 100%

A
AdroV 22.07.20

BlooDFeaR666
They start the game at the top-end hardware. Two vidyuhi etc. I Have: Intel Core I7-6700K, 32 gig operatives, Nvidia GTX 1080, 8 GB, and the city's drawdown of up to 30 fps , and on some systems weaker than mine, everything is OK. So it is not clear what it depends on. Or krivorukost developers or incompatibility of iron with game.

e
edieman 22.07.20

AdroV
duck Yes, I was expecting all this! I am more than confident that it will go on medium on my its no problem AMD R6, Just need to wait for a patch and most likely not alone. Because of the doom I went with drawdowns up to 30 fps at medium, but here at Sokolska graphics...

J
Jon Bekket 22.07.20

AdroV
I also have 1080, is also a drawdown is hard, but I play at 4K, had to be reduced to 1440....

A
AdroV 22.07.20

Jon Bekket
I have at least some resolution put are one and the same figure. At least 4K, at least diminish. It is clearly the case in the game and its optimization.