3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Kalmykov 22.07.20 03:09 am

Knuckle shot or knukle shot (Pro Evolution Soccer 2017)

Did not get to do a crazy shot, like all do according to the instructions and try to follow the timings, but still nifiga comes out. Probably too large a radius of curvature of hands(((. Prompt who that knows pliz?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antimandalajnah 22.07.20

The player has the ability to beat these attacks?

F
Flying Lotus 22.07.20

Antimandalajnah

Count,is)))

O
Oleg Kalmykov 22.07.20

Antimandalajnah
Yes

O
Oleg Kalmykov 22.07.20

Flying Lotus
Yes, I reviewed a lot of videos, I zadrachivat in TREN watch on the flight and Ronaldo and Messi and the skill they have and the nichrome comes out like a bug like that should get but it does not beat

O
Oleg Kalmykov 22.07.20

It happened once and only after the installation of a curved patch

O
Oleg Kalmykov 22.07.20

And by the way the description of the skill knuckle shot says that it only eases the blow, but doesn't open. Any player can make this shot

F
Flying Lotus 22.07.20

Oleg Kalmykov
And You what platform you play?It is likely that if the PC there or poorly,or not at all adapted controls.Although maybe I'm wrong on the console too, can be like bugs..As you know,unfortunately today, few bother with PC versions of games,the more it is known that PES17 in fact the port

O
Oleg Kalmykov 22.07.20

Flying Lotus
On the PC, on the keyboard. In General, I should like to try to play on the console, if it is to happen then the curve port(

O
Oleg Kalmykov 22.07.20

I'll try another Assembly. If someone turns this shot, please unsubscribe. It is important all the little things)