3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nevus7 21.10.19 10:27 am

Crack (Saints Row: The Third)

Tell me where to get a crack or how pomenal language in the game
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
MORSOV 21.10.19

Here bitch... I Hate spammers!
Topic: download the crack from skidrow (on the same site), all the files put in game folder, run Launcher.exe and choose the language.
In General, you have litsuha or Repack? Just Repack now all already have the crack, then without downloading anything, just Launcher to run.

-
-slavon-fall 21.10.19

where Rusik dig and then in English it sucks to play not understanding what was going on

M
MORSOV 21.10.19

And in the Internet to look weak?
At worst, download the Russian version of the game. But Russian language is kind of everywhere. Try to do as I wrote above, using Launcher.exe

m
mikoka 21.10.19

But the voice is Russian there?

M
MiNiMaL_ 21.10.19

mikoka
Voice and never will be.

K
KraKOZabReG 21.10.19

mikoka, voice? ahah, of course not! Yes and no!
Our such games will not sound,and better not, and that will happen as different Mass effects....
The original voice has always been the best!

A
Aidan Fox 21.10.19

KraKOZabReG
Well, do not tell.With the boy almost always more interesting (and clearer for those who do not know English).Although...Saints Row 3 campaign is an exception, because there mats are binding in sentences, our localizers, as always, will spoil the whole raspberries.You know ,censorship EPT...

m
mikoka 21.10.19

MiNiMaL_
KraKOZabReG
Aidan Fox
Clear! I realized the boys!))

Q
Qwynex 21.10.19

Voice and never will be.
Sorry.

A
Altair-1996 21.10.19

I downloaded 2 versions and both are Russian, but fully English! what to do, even if the launcher I choose Rus and eng!

a
archa123 21.10.19

If you have a seven, then just run the launcher in compatibility mode with windows XP

D
DIMASSSS 21.10.19

Method 1:
In the game folder is Launcher.exe run it through admin if you have seven,pick English and click the mouse on the button Save and Launch
2 way:
In the game folder is SKIDROW.ini open it with Notepad .Delete everything and insert napisan below:
[Game]

# Environment Application Id.
AppId = 55230

# Change the language only if the game uses steam_api/steamclient to decide it.
# Language = english
Language=russian

[Settings]

# You might want change this.
PlayerName =I am Nub

d
danik123465 21.10.19

if GOG in the game folder there is LanaguageSetup
Then everything is clear :)

V
Vlad Drugakov 21.10.19

KILLER_KIRILL
torente is rusifikator text 85метров weighs approx

S
Stepa Hudozhnik 21.10.19

let the blet though the link

S
Stepa Hudozhnik 21.10.19

karoch. those who have a license of the game and this launcher.exe no, you need to download a pirated version, install, go to the roots of the game, to find this launcher.exe and throw it into the roots license the game and restart the computer. I have worked

k
killer 5 21.10.19

the boys where to find Launcher.exe