3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dedsec_user 22.07.20 03:09 am

And you are annoying noobs on the servers? (Warface)

Razdrozhat and you are Nuba?Writes the server is only on the knives,well, all agreed.Then play,everything is fine,everything on the knives,but here comes some noob starts shooting,and the enemy team too-they too begin to shoot.And it all goes to hell-some with knives,others on the machines.Write in chat that used on the knife-the Nuba Dale shoot,write what would kikali not kick.And because of those noobs the whole game goes to hell.You razdrozhat are Nuba?
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Monolitovec Haron 22.07.20

Happen.

S
Skri 22.07.20

Get a team together, make a closed room ,no?

D
Dedsec_user 22.07.20

Works
And you try to gather

S
Skri 22.07.20

Saver of the Earth
I do not need that you have.But you seem frantic and easier to die from weapons.Not to mention the fact that such a rule in the game and if the player wants to use the weapons he will use.And verbal agreements are worth nothing.
Could even on the forum to suggest adding such a game mode.Maybe the developers will add.

N
Nefesh 22.07.20

Enrage. Now the rooms don't even play.

S
Skri 22.07.20

Now gash of the limitation on the weapon.Rejoice.

T
The_apathy 22.07.20

undead007
As for me,only with clan mates and you can negotiate properly.Others are canny.

S
Start One 22.07.20

Nuba? no, not really, Nuba, if he has the desire to teach more annoying debilnosti inadequate kids and the bastards shooting at her.

K
Kmmomsk 22.07.20

Less kipisha friends

L
Linx-ag 22.07.20

Pick a melee weapon and play with knives

s
sergey1713 22.07.20

Nuba finally enrage!!!

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

More and how! Just annoying!

D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

if you want to play with knives create a closed room and restricted weapons if the room allowed all do not judge people he plays by the rules of the room Malolo that you were adoraveritis once you can't tell that someone is a noob because the game has a lot of people for whom you did not than from the Nuba neolycaena

m
moonlight500 22.07.20

do not irritate