3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zveryansky94 22.07.20 03:10 am

Bans for swearing (Warface)

Tell me, please, why made in Warface so that if 1 person will throw a complaint for insults mate, the player's ban ? I think it is unfair, moreover, to throw may not be the one to whom it is addressed , and that anyone who wishes , for other players , which you could for example their skills , and they say that you cheat, maybe impractical to go matershiny word, this all often happens to be you, it can take on and ban you for what you do. For this reason I beg you to contact the developers or someone with a request to remove this kind of PROBLEM!, to at least 2-3 of the complaint , because you don't really want to wait all day on weekends! when unban the account , I think not a few players who ban for mats of all sorts of envious or simply bad people, let's say, and then got banned =). Thank you for your attention, if I will pay.
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
RomanAleshin68 22.07.20

zveryansky94
You know the sort of thing The so banned when expressed citaku what I think about his skills

V
VerliHub 22.07.20

What's the reason you shit on this? It is necessary to you? What will this achieve? Stupid..

M
Mammas 22.07.20

so in fact the ban is still a machine, for 1 h only. Describe the man's sexual orientation in the chat and get the splash... and the author, it is always possible to answer tartly and without the Mat ) and generally less pay attention to a kind of such provocations )))

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

Great system! Got agrisa, any nurse Luba!

D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

still half of the slang game was sucesorio to not read the dross they write scalotta