3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
major1995 22.07.20 03:10 am

Red ping is not playable (Warface)

Hello! More recently, and especially since the last update with red ping I should delete it, I am absolutely no one can shoot them in the rooms rarely see players with red ping in the morning if only, probably not one I'm just spit and separate myself from this game. To kill can either be kazanyk, or suddenly in the back or even how it is clamped, the enemy turns easily and kills, well, then here localizers achieve close at all then we enter the game, make a limit on the ping, we don't play for fun as a disappointment and a hassle free money then we take action do lure and comfortable the game can not create?! in recent days, after the update, the stat is slowly creeping down, it is bad enough in Pve to get into a room where 4 players with white ping especially if the 5 sticks I have damage regaetsya disgusting on bots, that's what innovations are and how long it will continue? Ping 120-140 MS, 120 fps, Yes, Yes ping in the game solves)))
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

don't know and I'm not a magician to play against Krasnoperov is not for them the damage and often kill when I'm already around the corner

V
VOFFKAV 22.07.20

Den4ik33
+++++

S
Stasoni 22.07.20

Den4ik33
Yes krasnovisherky hard began to play

z
zhekansky 22.07.20

Hate when they teleport start and normally

A
Ama Chergizov 22.07.20

MDE,there is....

P
Pippo___ 22.07.20

Play was not possible ! The servers only to have them March in Moscow

S
Stanislav Leonidovich 22.07.20

zhekansky
So what are you? And 4-5 sticks not teleport?))) even as

S
Stanislav Leonidovich 22.07.20

Pippo___
Of course only in Moscow, in other city, at least in Siberia, they mlyat attendants are not enough, only the wizard Donat to enter the game, and normally make her brain is not enough) )) The update to enter each month, it would be better to fix glitches sought and server in Siberia or in the far East did

P
Pippo___ 22.07.20

Stanislav Leonidovich
What is true is True

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

Well, why not! You can play with red ping if the top of the iron!