3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Intelegentyy 22.07.20 03:10 am

Returns whether the calicoe and scar? (Warface)

What do you think?Return them to the game?(scar will also be removed)
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
VENOM800 22.07.20

I believe that there is because they were removed due to disbalances and replaced with a more balansirovanie guns as the MK 14 EBR and a type 97

F
FIRE KING 22.07.20

Of course they will because they mention that will be removed at some time-is the 1st reason.
Developers need money,and Kalika with the scar would bring so much more MK and clubs tayp-2nd reason.
MK-the same SIG,only Donat(gun like plesnicar and makrasyka).Tayp on har-Kam worse than AK and better than the Tavor(to buy the will of the Nuba and the donation collectors)-3rd reason.

T
Tinostox 22.07.20

Will return, where will they go. But it would be better Mail.Ru has adopted a policy Trion Worlds - because in the European version of the shooter the same, for example, calico M951S and VSS Vintorez (aka GS Garotta) opened from the suppliers, and in the game there were only 4 Boxes of luck.

G
Garris1992 22.07.20

VENOM800
They were removed not because of imbalance, they were removed from for wow because they have introduced a new box though, because that will twist and beat, them money, that's the update box periodically every six months.

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

Of course they will! Before the new year! 100%

D
Den4ik33 22.07.20

will return where you will get the current scar is not the same was the wheel Yes plate clamp