3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
McSergey 22.07.20 03:10 am

the pingers (Warface)

11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max_0592 22.07.20

Ping is the time in which the client submitted a packet of information reaches the target (the server) and gets the opposite response (server ← client). So the ping in the game Warface decides , but our problem is not the ping of people who live far away from the Gaming Center of Moscow , but on the contrary , our beloved game grows in number ve visited people , and the fact that the pingers , Yes, sometimes hinder , but thanks to them , our game is growing ! People more and more , so that pingers can bear , and are they not often)

I
Igor Scherba 22.07.20

Pingers in varfeys very much due to the fact that most of igrok playing it live in regions remote from the main servera(such as Primorsky Krai and the far Eastern Federal district)

R
Ragnar_ 22.07.20

I hate to play with them

s
sergeygspc 22.07.20

there is)))))

m
malynka1999 22.07.20

Many rely on the fact that they are killed because of the ping, and this is very stupid because the pingers harder to play, but paripalana siloviki is much easier to play,it just suspent all the undermining.In General, I think that the game decides to not ping, we all know what to play) it's an unpredictable game, today the game is(damage) and tomorrow with the cage can't kill.Thank you for listening,good luck ?

G
GPON-IRK 22.07.20

Max_0592
When the server response packets can be lost

c
crystar 22.07.20

for example I have yellow ping ) and believe me with that ping is very difficult to play if the opponent 4-5 phyllium

R
R0S0MAXA 22.07.20

I would love to have a ping in two or more of the sticks to drag with red ping damage comes very difficult with yellow still did not go though four or five cane even with yellow not to shoot and to make it better I can not seem !!!! In the early years of the game I had a ping in two sticks and everything was fine but now from year to year ping fell to the red!!!!

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

In the game ping drags

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

I have three sticks and five stick insects to shoot... no options!

S
Stanislav Leonidovich 22.07.20

Ragnar
And we are suburban and located close to Moscow, goats do not like to play, I have 2 white sticks 4-5 sticks in the back vabarna prestige hell to kill with 2-3 shots, you ska with our ping would play, would be less grunting with!!