3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gbgfcgnjymg 22.07.20 03:10 am

One round at \"Capture\" now lasts 2 minutes (Warface)

Hotfix for PTS [26 Nov]

Changes

One round at Capture now lasts 2 minutes.
11 Comments
Sort by:
g
gbgfcgnjymg 22.07.20

I think this will reduce the rats on public servers and in ranked matches )))

M
Max_0592 22.07.20

For someone 2 minutes will seem a little ( supposedly Elezov or similar) for someone is not enough time to do anything, for example on maps: Convoy , Complex , Refuge . Because of the huge maps won't have time to run , you have 30 seconds to get the codes for racherou playing on frags , this change will seem just great . Personally, I don't mind 1 round lasted 2 minutes , but on some maps this time will be missed!

A
Aleksey Teslya 22.07.20

I think that's right. Rats who sit at spawn will be less.

M
Maxim228228228 22.07.20

Cool, will be much less rats, and slightly improve the balance mode, Capture !

S
Soap Roberto 22.07.20

I'm against, it's silly to put a limited time on large maps, as you still to the centre will be suitable and will remain 1 minute for that would do well, if you are a limited person who was breaking forward as ill, Yes them 2 minutes even many will nafig those 2 minutes, do 1 minute that would be straight at all at the time, honestly ruined the game had potential, but not their appetites fuck up the game. And for those who are in the tank or not understanding , the Rat is the one who steals from their not the one who intrigued against you due to the fact that you're stupid and not thought out their actions, and the fact that someone came up with it, that's him out of his pants wireguide and say that it rat choking on saliva.

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

Another experiment

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 22.07.20

Soap Roberto
Invented in the Complex to sit in the attack on spawn and wait for the defenders to find that the rats will get into the scope? And the one who steals from her is Stiller. First of all need to be team players and not on the article. The meaning of article 2 above, if you entire game is spent in one place. And maybe the team lacked that one man to spend the planned attack from different positions? I do not deny that there are those who Rashit mindlessly. But there are those who Rashit tactfully, practicing the positions. In any case on a large map rat will pass and cowardly shoot in the back and they would be correct. Behold Elesa, then sit at the corners of the bushes and say look what I have stat, and you nube, they say, can't play. The first rule of the shooter in the attack we need to attack, not sit on spawn. Educated people that rat even without the kills leave. For protection I do not argue, can and a little rat to play on it and protection.
Even now there are individuals who, in the attack on the bombing are to spawn with a bomb, substituting his own team. Let us cut speed, shooter more dynamic than other remains still. And the dynamics of the game violate these disabilities who need a wheelchair with respawns to take out. They attack not able to walk on them, three will jump out and extinguish immediately.

z
zhekansky 22.07.20

I think this is a good solution

R
Ruslan_sniper 22.07.20

It is very wonderful!!!

S
Soap Roberto 22.07.20

ArMaGeddon_AJ
There is such as the strongest wins in this game is useless since I been in this game played for 3 years, periodically I go play with friends, if a player without buns type - macro, private..... he normally shoots, if you shoot something it dies, but no, there are unicome who play in babaskina+the macro, you tell him no, do not create one, even when the crowd around him he still manages to kill everyone writes Nuba, crawfish... so we have to pogledati, to circumvent, to wait and little by little moving to it is in your opinion is crisosto? There are certainly those people who sit in spawn, Yes, the General Amorosi, but if you're sure that the enemy will bypass you and just waiting for him to maneuver, it's just crisosto? I will say this, in the war, though virtually all maneuvers good, survival of the most cunning though how stupid it may sound, many will write this game. Everyone should choose as EMU to play and what to do and not listen to what the uncle on the other hand, the fact that you can't do that and so on...

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 22.07.20

Soap Roberto
I'm not saying that murder in the back - it rat. I was told that the very rat in the back to shoot. If you know the position of the enemy, you have a lot of options of what to do with him - to walk, to go to the forehead in the calculation of the surprise, wait for him to throw grenades into or just to intimidate or to lure somewhere in a better place for you. Tactical maneuvers is a separate story. The game is built on and what each fighter is trying to choose a position, maximum best for yourself. But only one, especially in attack is pointless because the team in a tactful modes it does in the plus is not.