3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Sven 22.07.20 03:13 am

Donat (Warface)

When, how much and at what rank it is better to turn the donut over the credits?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max_0592 22.07.20

Certainly Donat decides in all games! But Warface literally completely changed his attitude towards Donato , Yes the stock is sufficient , but a weapon in-game currency Warbucks pretty iMovie administered , for example as a SHAFT for attack aircraft, UTAS UTS 15 for honey, PP-2000 or SR-2 VERESK, ORSIS T-5000 or М40А5. Now you can with absolute facts to say that a fun game not just a game to play. So Donat not optional !!!

A
Akasita 22.07.20

-Sven
I do not know about the credit arms of the boxes(15-16K credits poured, and all 4 don...), but barbacovi weapon from the box noticed that it falls on new accounts(approximately 10-15 grade) with 5-15 boxes.

m
malynka1999 22.07.20

Well, about 1-1. 5 years ago to play warface without the so-called donation was something unreal.And no, there was an exception,it was possible to assemble a team to run the kV-shku +, then, was a League for which it was possible to crown the whole clan.Yeah I remember the old fun game I feel sorry for the people who poured a lot of money on this now useless Donat?that fixed in a month.I was so(Kalika,Asuka,m-ka ...) well the wheel is still sometimes kills, well, as-50 is generally a film (first titanium+ newonset in the body);m-ka well, this,once upon a time, well the shaft is steeper+ no need to waste the money, just accumulated 25,000 Warbucks?.On this subject I can talk a lot but I gotta run,thanks for your attention,good luck?

M
MishaBelyy 22.07.20

Now all donut run

E
Elvinxocetdon 22.07.20

Donat think enters the game imbalance, because there are people who can't afford to pour money into the game.

s
suur-ool suur-ool 22.07.20

I have no dons

D
Djetx 22.07.20

In
no has dons me)))

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

Well, something like this

z
zhekansky 22.07.20