3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
666 shot babe 22.07.20 03:14 am

\"Blood and wine\" - a possible ending (SPOILERS) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When you pass the quest the Long night, we are given a choice of 2 scenario: we are looking for Flush with Oriana or Regis go to the nursery.
When I passed the first time, I decided to find Hidden. Later it turns out that Oriana contains a shelter with the kids and sucking them... blood. Geralt promises to return for her. We then meet with Regis, he asks Geralt if he still meet with the Hidden. I went to the Hidden and thought that it was a bad ending and decided to load a save game and go directly to the nursery.
And, in fact, a question arises. Has anyone tried to change the decision after we find out that Oriana sucks the blood of children? Returns whether Geralt to her, as promised?
15 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild Rider 22.07.20

666 shot babe wrote:
Returns whether Geralt to her, as promised?

Returns behind the scenes.

S
Sportklass 22.07.20

Yes the frame from the video is it on this end

P
Playersaharan 22.07.20

The only thing that confuses me is that in the trailer she looks younger than himself from the game. Or is it because the children's blood rejuvenates?

W
Wild Rider 22.07.20

666 shot babe
Someone here wrote that you can first go to Oriana, and then return for Vannoy. Hidden in the cave seems to be to get after the story, but I have not tested.

Playersaharan
Maybe, but most likely developed not bother about such trifles.

G
GHOSTaltair117 22.07.20

Wild Rider
Checked. Can. But better not. The way to one end

K
KARTE3 22.07.20

Wild Rider
In fact, it is usual Brooks

W
Wild Rider 22.07.20

KARTE3
The game was bad.

K
KARTE3 22.07.20

Wild Rider
well, actually, the higher the vampires, claws long and vedimak can't kill you, can kill the Supreme just Supreme. So who of us still played poorly)

W
Wild Rider 22.07.20

KARTE3
And Oriana is not the Supreme vampire. It Brooks, the only difference is that it's woven into the plot.

K
KARTE3 22.07.20

Wild Rider
Well, actually it is a higher vampire.

K
KARTE3 22.07.20

Wild Rider
vedmak.wikia
Спойлерhttp://vedmak.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9E%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0

W
Wild Rider 22.07.20

KARTE3
And where about it it is spoken in the game?
Some time was unknown, is Oriana higher a vampire or broccoi. This uncertainty provoked as the absence of the addition of a direct mention of Oriana belonging to one or another kind of vampire, and a trailer for The Witcher III: Wild Hunt — "A Night to Remember".
Everything else is left insights on the wiki. The resemblance is, and this is important.

K
KARTE3 22.07.20

Wild Rider
OK, the logic in the game not saying it's Brooks. But everywhere the description, it is listed as a superior vampire. And the young servant. And Regis long been familiar with it, the conclusion is that it is not inferior vampire and is able to disguise what Brooks to do just can not.

W
Wild Rider 22.07.20

KARTE3
Brooks is also able to disguise, they say that you played badly. In KIV there are places where girls hooded wrap in Brooks, and in the story this moment was shown.
KARTE3 wrote:
And Regis long been familiar with it, the conclusion is that it is not inferior vampire
Regis had a relationship with a succubus, what are we talking about?
KARTE3 wrote:
But everywhere the description, it is listed as a superior vampire.
These findings are unsubstantiated.

K
KARTE3 22.07.20

Wild Rider
although in the trailer it is very similar, maybe it she looked again, she found the doll, maybe the action takes place, in the shelter, well, then it gives even more beauty and intrigue of the plot in the game.