3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 22.07.20 09:16 pm

License or wait for the break-in? (Watch_Dogs 2)

In the game of denovo. Mafia 3 full failure. All hope for the dogs.
What will you do? Buy or wait when hacked?
75 Comments
Sort by:
M
MikuHadsune 22.07.20

ilmir174
Steam, origin, et in orange give the day to the test, and then only 2H as far as I know.
If caught on sale, because have already spent music=)

P
Protocol10 22.07.20

Cheburashka
People what are you bathing go utube toy

You must be with your config (gtx 580) himself, and so all have long played on utubia?

D
Daidjer 22.07.20

ilmir174 wrote:
And yet to my regret soon because the pirates will only fritupleynyh Callas,
Do you think that narrative games are only for consoles release? ))) Or on consoles will be free play?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 22.07.20

Twichozon67111
And SLI in it?

T
Tiger Goose 22.07.20

License or wait for the break-in?

Neither one nor the other.

3Dionis 22.07.20

Patched, Perepelkina, licked pyatachka through a floor of year or year.
I have long been not playing a game earlier than a few months after release.

m
meagarry 22.07.20

3Dionis wrote:
Patched, Perepelkina, licked pyatachka through a floor of year - year
smile: is go the game without denovi, so this excerpt somewhere immediately disappears trackers at the moment are filled with a bunch of hands, and forums have all sorts of discussions of tablets and their functionality.

i
ilmir174 22.07.20

murtela
Where did you?) I mean that piracy will lead to no good, but piracy on consoles compared to PC is not at all. On consoles there is fritupley.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 22.07.20

To wait for crack year, you do not want better buy.

D
Daidjer 22.07.20

ilmir174
Piracy is mostly in third countries. It in the first place. Secondly, did you not see Repack on the third Curling and Boxing? ))) Third, recently there was a blog where mentioned that buy the PS 4 on disc five, which means one buys, four of us are on. And on PC, one bought four downloaded. And in the end, piracy was, is and will be at all times. Fighting piracy is useless, absorb it in your brain. )))
PS Especially touched by the phrase - and piracy on consoles compared to PC is not at all. ))) You sloupok, or what?
Here measuring slowpoke. )))

D
Daidjer 22.07.20

Disaire wrote:
To wait for crack year, you do not want better buy
This is the approach a business person. And all those who here condemns piracy, most importantly, it is unclear why, who cares, none of piracy have not gone bankrupt, people near crazy. An example of GTA 5. When the torrents console has sold 70 million copies. Well... Where is the piracy?.

i
ilmir174 22.07.20

murtela
Well, I will not deprive you of the illusion)

i
ilmir174 22.07.20

murtela wrote:
An example of GTA 5. When the torrents console has sold 70 million copies. Well... Where is the piracy?.
Looks like a lot of hours in GTA Online enough)

N
NightHawkreal 22.07.20

There is another option to score.

D
Daidjer 22.07.20

ilmir174
Did you see the picture above? And to me the cartoon does not need, nor in any games. I don't zadrot. Only play singles. And the illusion is you. Piracy it is only in the singles, with rare exceptions.
PS And want to play multi buy litsuhu, who is against.

i
ilmir174 22.07.20

murtela
Maybe you just need someone to play? In CSGO with bots running? or even not played it? single, because no...

i
ilmir174 22.07.20

murtela wrote:
PS And want to play multi buy litsuhu, who is against.
You are up against. Saying that I do not zadrot, and at most is in profile)

i
ilmir174 22.07.20

murtela
All?? Where are the jokes about mommy??

M
MikuHadsune 22.07.20

ilmir174
You may be new music for cartoon buy, why? That fashion has gone..... in singles games the cartoon to add.... What for it there generally is necessary.
Games are of 2 types. Single-and multiplayer.
And those that try to incorporate both. Are more likely to freaks.

D
Daidjer 22.07.20

ilmir174
So what? I have about a hundred litsuh and about a hundred piratok on disks. Buy only the disks that are voiced and dignified. What's next son. Maybe a grandson to me. )))
And I will not argue, and do not despise someone that people enjoy the pirates. But those who despise people for what he piratic, I think assholes and rednecks.
And the question next, to you people you Have OS and AntiVir and soft - all license?. Maybe you're a movie or music buy and do not pirates. )))