3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TimKar 22.07.20 09:17 pm

Survival Mode (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Please tell me if I start this mode and will die in it, I won't lose the main character?
15 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bystrov 22.07.20

No, you just return to base

D
DemoNx3mal 22.07.20

Of course, your entire inventory. Will have to pump your character from scratch. If you die again, you lose the account) lol.
Formulate the correct question))

T
TimKar 22.07.20

Ivan Bystrov
Thank you very much for the reply, I certainly suspect that nonsense, but to make sure I had =)

T
TimKar 22.07.20

DemoNx3mal
Yes, I correctly formulated a question, fit the main character to a special entrance, then as I understand it you are being thrown in the session and start the game almost naked character. Therefore, the question arose about the main character.

M
MikuHadsune 22.07.20

Genom1994
No you will not lose anything, I already died 10 times.... had the same mind to cram elite mob there 30 levels and to deprive us of all puhi, was given some hydrated green Pugach.... Okay-though the pistol left=( redneck. Have to wait for the nerf of the mobs, and kill for a couple of seconds.

T
TimKar 22.07.20

MikuHadsune
Okay, thank you)

S
Scull Crasher 22.07.20

And you can just at 2 a.m. sometime in the summer outfit on the outskirts of the beloved locality. Feelings and impressions - much stronger, and that is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

T
TimKar 22.07.20

Scull Crasher
Then, in this case the death of the main character will be the ultimate and inevitable xD

v
vladik865 22.07.20

MikuHadsune
In PVE area around the edges is quite easy opponents. just no need to go into a dark area immediately. it is necessary first to climb on the edges of the crats to do their own things and weapons, and only praticality at least up to gold items, you can go to TZ otherwise you're dead... But in General mode is very cool, I like it. And as for me nefig there nerf all the rules. And things take it correctly. Everyone starts on an equal footing regardless of loot in the main game.

M
MikuHadsune 22.07.20

vladik865
It's in pvp mode is good, in pve it's not happening. And Yes, I climbed into T3. only slightly deepened into 1-in the quarter and stumbled upon a elite mob of the battles. For pumping I agree, we should kachatsya, but then you have to increase the time from 1 hour to 3 at least, and better to 5 And it is not a game, and AIDS the wounds of some kind.

d
d.r.plastic.feat 22.07.20

MikuHadsune
Yubiki decide that too much time and make 20 min)

L
Lavuer 22.07.20

I will describe to you his method of passage survival. Using it, successfully evacuated already 5-6 times.
1. First hard looking for clothes, in order not to freeze every minute. Having found a couple of things 10-15 degrees, you can safely run around and explore the area.
2. Do not climb on the purple (and God forbid elite) mobs until you get at least blue primary weapon (machine gun here desirable (ideally M60) and sniper rifle (M1a or M44)). And since these trunks go to point groups of mobs (purple).
3. Never forget about medicines. Although my upload always stayed at least 20-30 minutes. If problems finding - kill the red mobs, especially shiners. They very often fall the medication.
4. Try to find materials for perk scan will help in search of vrazhin + you never accidentally run into a crowd of mobs. And it is sometimes fraught with consequences. I advise to create at least the simplest respirator because the infected areas often falls out good loot.
5. Directly in the TOR dress in violet-gold, Kraft, the same guns, but gold, fashion and fashion on the armor at will. Kraft a super-the Khilok, the rocket launcher and run for the antidote. Along the way you can clean up a few purple spawnv in order to gain extra containers.
6. Always try to run TK with full kits (preferably pumped). Evaku cause only in solo (the easy awake in ТЗ2 near the sports shop Carcasse) - and then the hunter will be the only one. Violet-gold is a breeze. 100 rounds for the M60 will help you with this.
That seems to be all.
PS: do Not try at first in pvp mode, better termite quietly in pve. Will spend much less nerves, because it is a shame, already dressed and running about 15-20 minutes to turn back out of nowhere, believe me.

M
MikuHadsune 22.07.20

As the movie pass, no one knows? Got sick of it already.

a
anti_Alien 22.07.20

MikuHadsune
Hold F.

M
MikuHadsune 22.07.20

anti_Alien
Thank you very much kind person!