3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fear1001 22.07.20 09:17 pm

Help to install mod Wild Hunt Re-Doctor 4.1 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In Russian there is no description,Google transliteration Cho got says,who will help?
The original here :
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2015/?
17 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 22.07.20

fear1001
Traditional Version

1. Download File
2. Extract to a location
3. ReShade Copy folder/d3d11/ReShade note
4. Paste into your X64 (same location your thing you should know about 3 exe is)

Adaptive Version
NEED: DifferentSFX or ReShade for Each Location Mod

What's not clear?
1. Download
2. Unpack
3. To copy the specified folder
4. Insert into specified location

And below vidosik with the specified timecode, what, where, and how to do it.
Spoiler
Time Stamps: What you need: 1:00 Install Steps: 2:42 How it works: 6:14 Extras: 7:13

P. S. Note: NOTE: For first time users of DifferentSFX you need to run the game one time without running the DifferentSFX.exe. So, DifferentSFX install, run game & load a save. Then exit the game. Run DifferentSFX.exe and then start game. The mod needs to initialize after first install.
(For first use, you need to run the game without mod, like install mod, start game, load game, then go out, start the mod and then start the game.)

S
Shiroichirou 22.07.20

as I understand it, you must first become Reshade https://reshade.me/ . It's like SweetFX but more advanced. And then the downloaded files throw in a folder with the settings.
Maybe I'm wrong.

D
Daidjer 22.07.20

fear1001
And you downloaded the mod?

f
fear1001 22.07.20

murtela
Of course downloaded
Shiroichirou
90% is possible

m
man of the world 22.07.20

fear1001
learn English)

f
fear1001 22.07.20

Bupycop
Very well explained.I realized too just wrote.Now you tell me that he mutters in vidosik, translate.What are you after numbers was written for kids.
derrek4
Here you are apparently an expert on the language,that take and take video.And posted here,many useful.

D
Daidjer 22.07.20

fear1001
The same Rashad I have in the Mafia 3, one-to-one. Extract all three files in the folder x64. On-off, VK_F10. I have your Sweet is worth it.

f
fear1001 22.07.20

murtela
judging by the video at all so is

D
Daidjer 22.07.20

fear1001
You should try it. Delete the three files is not a problem. Here I have is a Sweet FKH which is carried to the folder with the game, and they run the ReShade Setup (I have the Suite). And still after running all the ReShade Setup is set to x64.
Now I have some Sweet.

f
fear1001 22.07.20

murtela
To work ReShade Setup the desired file .ini configuration ie
It files no.

D
Daidjer 22.07.20

fear1001
Well, you copy the files in x64. And the F button 10 check working or not. The point is two minutes.
I didn't try, as it is already Sweet (need to be cleaned two folders, yet lazy). Later I'll try.
You something easier. Accomplish your goal. ))
I have a Suite on Mafia 3. Well, compare a Witcher.

But for the Witcher. You be downloaded?

D
Daidjer 22.07.20

fear1001 wrote:
To work ReShade Setup the desired file .ini
You extract the folder ReShade on the slave. table, and open it up. It's all there.

k
kukava_d 22.07.20

Don't ruin the game garbage!!!

f
fear1001 22.07.20

murtela
And where did you find the ini??and why do I have to remove it on the slave.table???

D
Daidjer 22.07.20

fear1001
What ini you're looking for? Why you need it? And on the Desk in order to see the inside of the folder if you need it.

f
fear1001 22.07.20

murtela
This ini pomschyu which ReShade will do the config,by downloading the files in the folder x64/reshade.And the config is set by the author.

D
Daidjer 22.07.20

fear1001
I don't know. I understand this is common Reshad. Maybe there is no ini. And there is cfg and .h. What do you want to edit?