3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NiS9 21.10.19 10:30 am

Units (Total War: Attila)

Is it possible in Attila to hire units Praetorian guard of Justiniana that of the uses.battle?! Maybe link to the mod is there, give pliz!

26 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mister Feathers 21.10.19

You can.. As I have playing for Himyar can hire deputies Godan, etc. Only for this it is necessary to delve into the game files....

d
dayte vstavit pyat kopeek 21.10.19

Mister Feathers
Exactly where and what to do?

d

NiS9
Well, found the mod or not?

M
Mister Feathers 21.10.19

let's insert five cents
For this you need the app Pack File Manager 5.0.2 download ... https://pikabu.ru/story/modding_i_redaktor_rome_2_tw_ch1_3984941 and then all of the user doing cvto though it's for Rome 2 but Attila goes too.... The principle of one...Just have to be careful in case of an error the game krašit

d

Mister Feathers
ATP

M
Mister Feathers 21.10.19

let's insert five cents
https://www.honga.net/totalwar/rome2/index.php This is a site where there are names of units so in future and if necessary. Good luck...

d

Mister Feathers
ATP

d

Mister Feathers
Look, this is what his units are, I have no such in-game mod or something?

M
Mister Feathers 21.10.19

let's insert five cents one.... What units..... Game version 1.6 what version you have...

d

Mister Feathers
well, there at the top of the person that created the theme. version 1.6

d

Mister Feathers
he's got a faction of the Roman Empire. this is a mod or I have some DLS missed?

M
Mister Feathers 21.10.19

let's insert five cents
Download repak Hatab 1.6 version there will be all companies and the faction including the Slavs and the Empire of the Sands. The second more significant addition and the first family...

d

Mister Feathers
OK,thank you

y
yar1097 21.10.19

Mister Feathers
Downloaded. Fraction Roman Empire no. There are East and West, but there is none of the detachment of the Praetorian guard of Augustana nor in campaign or in custom battle.

M
Mister Feathers 21.10.19

yar1097
Honestly I have not looked into Attila perhaps this mod should open it and see... Yes, you fuck the Praetorians...? They are in Rome 2 it is ...If you want power in the form of picture it is enough to tweak the characteristics of the older herculanum and all...and they are on par will elect Godan... There I just uvelichi the number of choices Astara up to standard and they counter almost everything...Well, if you're chasing skins then http://catalogue.smods.ru/archives/7233 help... This is supposedly a cloud steamworkshop... There you will find enough furs and not just for Attila....Although for me, it I mean, the game is not bad....Units drawn is not bad....At least not worse than Rome 2...

M
Mister Feathers 21.10.19

yar1097
And bear in mind change can only pirates or achievements stay...In General delaesh all at your own risk ...If litsuha ....Well, if the pirates ...just vnematelnost and backup

N
NiS9 21.10.19

let's insert five cents

Not quite what would be found, they are in the game themselves, all the units which the screenshot is, over time.On the website forgot to unsubscribe! Game Maleh became interested))))How can you close the topic?

d

NiS9
look,I don't have these units in the game,it's some kind of mod or add-on?

d

NiS9
and the faction does not,as in the screen - rimska Empire,there is only the Western or Eastern Empire and all...

d

NiS9
may need to go the game,well, supposedly to unite the Empire or something?