3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Hodych 22.07.20 09:17 pm

What is macro and how it harms Warface (Warface)

My point of makronisos, we must severely punished, as cheaters-ban. And in the future, there will be new mouse Х8м specially for makronisos with one button for all actions.(Just kidding, I hope this will never happen)
To recognize makronisos in the game can prove difficult.
However, you should pay attention:
1.The rate of fire.Clearly visible when shooting with drobaša or sniper.
2.Jumping in sometimes inaccessible places.
4.Killing a player, even in titanium, with 3-4 bullets or one shot. Depends on what weapon he uses.
5.Firing range. A player with a weak puhoi, especially evident in injah, through the entire length puts you in a few bullets.
6. The lack of impact. Clearly visible when shooting with a machine gun and a Kalashnikov. When shooting the clip the barrel is almost out to the side and shoots at one point. Even with the kits, scatter is present.
7.Accuracy,accuracy.
There is such a thing, when the player has shot at you from the prone position, when jumping out, he randomly spins around its axis with the gun raised vertically to the top.
To understand the basic points: fire rate, recoil, accuracy, it is necessary to know the performance characteristics of the weapon or long enough to play the game using different weapons and equipment. I will give you some pictures. Cm. the attachment at the bottom. Too lazy to read and look at the pictures, do go to the range and try without scope, for example with the SIG to get to the middle target. Or without sight to go with the stock puhi Inga to hit the far target. Understand everything yourself.
In KF, after the spread of macros, often asked controversial player shoot in the wall that the bullet holes could be seen spread. But, as you know this is a stupid idea.
I often recognize makronisos, but to prove?
How to be in this case? Make the videos?
I think the point here is the psychology of the players. A gamer uses macros to compensate for his weak game and gets advantage over other players by changing performance characteristics of the weapons at a higher and receives other benefits, while not using cheats.
Macros are bad for the game no less than cheating!!!
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max_0592 22.07.20

Totally agree with you , the macros first and foremost is the violation of the rules of the game! Clamping at a distance of a sniper , well, this is NONSENSE!
In General, I think players with macro to block !

A
Akasita 22.07.20

Cyril Hodic
Yeah punish... When OpenCap mouse makronia give...

R
Ragnar_ 22.07.20

Do not understand these people, they all want to be better than others but on equal terms and not by using cheats and macro and that's when you really get better on their own I get great pleasure from the game)

S
Sergo88 22.07.20

BAN for macro in the game for 5 years!!!

n
nikita2112 22.07.20

Just the game is shit. In CSGO the macros don't work.

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 22.07.20

Paranoid... Most assault rifles at least the first 15-20 rounds clinging to a point. Somewhere a little bit out of need to ControlIT. The PP impact in principle no, except for a few samples. Nuance bytovki so do that even if you clamp the LMB during the slide, immediately after the shutter will return to its original position, the shooting would take place. Release the LMB and then click again after the next return of the shutter firing again. On the polygon view, you will understand what I mean.
I for stormtrooper the sounds of the AK-103 and I was repeatedly called micronica. Because I shoot with him seven thousand of kills and know the behavior of this trunk is perfect. The first 10 rounds can easily pinch to the point, controlling the recoil. Shooting fast procliam you can even store by store to drive this very point. He is not the same impact, where after the fifth cartridge you shoot into the sky. In addition, many yuzayut gloves with damping the recoil.
Rate bytovki different in the sight and from the hip, I as a sniper with 500 hours of the game with this class to talk.
The macro on the shotguns can maximum to make them automatic, and no more.
Shooting you never recognize the macro. That wall, shoot that to anywhere else
Jumping? It's not yuzayut macros and game bugs.
Increased damage? Two options - either your head is not swanstree with SWISS, or someone still uses bytes, but not macros.
So tie paranoia macroney - then either you have a hand curves that you suspect everyone in usani ON, or you have a computer the time of the mammoth and the ping is not so hot. And that I know of. Spatzel with Ax308 - autostar immediately. Heard behind the wall steps - BX, mongolata gash - aim pull up, with a Kalashnikov gripped micronic.

E
Elvinxocetdon 22.07.20

A macro is a program that reduces recoil on weapons. The macro enters the game imbalance against those who do not enjoy it, and those who use it should be punished.

A
Albert Suleymanov 22.07.20

I don't use macro,but with the demolition of the M60 head with no problems. So comrades will craverolanis to play,and not blamed their incompetence on the macro))

V
Vyxyxol 22.07.20

Elvinxocetdon
A macro is...
Spoilerwarning sequence of actions recorded by the user. Often macros are used for routine actions.

S
Ser.Goblin 22.07.20

ArMaGeddon_AJ
I agree with you. I have no donation and I play with the AK-103. After playing with it for a long time, so I know how to handle the gun. Hit in the head? Everything just starts on: macro, ash, axed, etc.

E
Eligos 123 22.07.20

Sailor is a mini file down on the mouse, repeating out exactly the opposite! Allows you to play without recoil. The game does not harm! Players bombing! Pasta play - game рукож0пы!