3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
s-Freddy-s 21.10.19 10:31 am

Is it possible to return captured fighters? (XCOM 2)

Here I have a glitch were evacuated all the men,and one stuck-is not doing anything and the drone was not helped.In short, missed the rest of the moves,returned to base and then about a fighter who stayed write that he is in captivity.Went to the hall of remembrance in the lists of the dead there.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 21.10.19

There is a mission to rescue captured soldiers, with an emphasis on the rescue of the VIP. As I understand it, is activated when the vehicle is in the area in which the soldier grabbed

s
s-Freddy-s 21.10.19

Clear.Now the poor tortured there :(

T
Timaaaa Krosss 21.10.19

I think you can,nothing would not do captive)

s
s-Freddy-s 21.10.19

S. A. V. E. I. G.
You were right,I returned it.Only now the title from his colleagues far behind.Just send him immediately to the hospital and sent to 8 days,although at the time of the mission it no one came.Perhaps I had suffered in the captivity the poor guy :) thin, weak :)

v
vidgin 21.10.19

wow, cool) didn't know that the game is implemented)

s
saintdron 21.10.19

So maybe newbies specially to leave one by one in such missions, with the evacuation, if idle soldiers? Consider additional mission – more Expo and loot.

m
miheich82 21.10.19

Pulled the captured fighter, I have now sidst with constant stress, can't take it on the job or to retrain in the partisan school. Is it just me tpcoe a glitch or something with it to do? In this state, the stress it for more than a month

N
Nkoff 21.10.19

miheich82
The hospital will correct the disorder

_
_Snayper_ 21.10.19

I was surprised when my pumped up at the ceiling engineer in captivity were :( without him now to take control of enemy robots XS specifically. Should I wait for all the rescue mission or the mission to replay.