3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 22.07.20 09:51 pm

Citaci in the game (Titanfall 2)

in the first the titans, too, were those bastards? and they never tightened the norms of anti-cheat?all 5-12 frags have assholes for 40+
Not only that ping below 100 is not falling ,so also the filth ,the mood of the play is lost ,it is not surprising that the first Titan was bent .
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 22.07.20

SPR1GGAN
Want to throw off a tape, where dude effortlessly 31 frag fills?

S
Soilwork 4k 22.07.20

the game is easy, I kills myself easy given, I do not know where 12 kills can be dialed, 40 generally easy to distribute and more!! and from the first day in the game.

S
SPR1GGAN 22.07.20

other comments had some nagivator circle ,in which even no games

d
demanalog 22.07.20

met only twice, to stuffed for 18 frogs ,
and Yes, it was once over 40 , played a total of about 100 hours so Yes chitaki is which is unfortunate

S
SPR1GGAN 22.07.20

demanalog
it depends on what mode ,if the pilots against pilots at the extermination ,in the region of 20 quite a sanity

S
SPR1GGAN 22.07.20

Spoiler
this is not to say that the noob whining .

d
demanalog 22.07.20

SPR1GGAN
I play mainly in strengthening

S
SPR1GGAN 22.07.20

F
FoXtrot777 22.07.20

Played 1 and 2. Matches there are transient cards mixed up and players on the map a little. So all the stories about izi 40+ - empty. Even if you're a man nagibatorov, you just physically do not have time much to shoot (unless of course you think players, not bots). How many played, the top players usually score in the area 25. Very rarely under 30. 40+ is not seen even once.
About chitaka don't know, it is necessary to look at the number of deaths, and where he actually ran. Maybe he is one point kept, and the whole enemy team just for him and ran.