3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strelec-zmeya 22.07.20 09:51 pm

Change the color of the crosshair on the guns (Battlefield 2)

How to change the color of the crosshairs in the scope for example have sniper rifles? This is done in the Tweak files in the archives menu, or graphic editors? If the first option, then tell me where and how please. And if using editor then I'm not sure what I can get.. And then a black crosshair would be replaced by light green or turquoise color.
9 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Zuko_42_ 22.07.20

Strelec-zmeya
The texture of the sniper's sights are in the folder Objects_client.zip\Weapons\Handheld\%Weapon Name%\Textures\
The file name usually contains the word scope

S
Strelec-zmeya 22.07.20

_Zuko_42_
Well, some have such files, they are in dds format, as I understand it is a graphical format. And what to do about it?

_
_Zuko_42_ 22.07.20

Strelec-zmeya
And what to do about it?
To open and repaint solid rectangular area in the color you want
M24 with green sight

S
Strelec-zmeya 22.07.20

_Zuko_42_
And files .dds is it possible to easily open any editor? I have a simple editor comes out, says unrecognized format. Only through photoshop or other Adobe products can open?

6741.mut 22.07.20

Strelec-zmeya
It seems so. I make through photoshop, and if photoshop doesn't open you just need to download the plug-in .dds format.

S
Strelec-zmeya 22.07.20

14313mut
_Zuko_42_
Thank you for the help, installed Photoshop CS6, I downloaded the NVidia dds plugin, installed. Now they open without problem this files the graphic. Have 2 questions:
First: do I need to convert the dds file you open and will not be any questions asked when you save the changes? I have Photoshop-e full bottom.
Second: I Have in the fashion of a sniper, who do not have graphic files with the word scope. As I understand it he or somewhere in other place for her or this rifle uses the file from other weapons. If so, where it is spelled out from which weapon the sniper uses the graphics file sight?

6741.mut 22.07.20

To change the dds file, open it, then press Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+N, Enter, and now can change what you want, and when finished go to: File/Save as/ and save (e.g. on the slave. table) with the extension dds is not forgetting to rename the same name as it was called in the archives, and now drag the saved dds file in the archive!
Strelec-zmeya wrote:
I have in the fashion of a sniper, who do not have graphic files with the word scope
Yes, I also encountered this fichna, but unfortunately never found where the lines meet for the sights of these weapons! (

6741.mut 22.07.20

_Zuko_42_
Strelec-zmeya
And someone knows what kind of files with the extension .collisionmesh?

_
_Zuko_42_ 22.07.20

14313mut
And someone knows what kind of files with the extension .collisionmesh?
Hitboxes
Yes, I also encountered this fichna, but unfortunately never found where the lines meet for the sights of these weapons! (
Lines for textures, sights are in the file .the bundledmesh in the end.