3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Petrovich-1960 22.07.20 09:51 pm

new maps and other mods for previous versions of the game (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

In some professions there are the term discrimination is what are SKS and modders. 2 years riveted-blinded 26 global patches to the game. It is clear that the loot above all else , but who asked user :need it or not need a new card wrong even slightly outdated versions of the game. For example:Promod ETS 1.11 to 1.24.Or do to fit everything to everything. I bought a finished product. This issue in the near future will explode.
2 Comments
Sort by:
I
Intrahol 22.07.20

What are the disturbances? As far as I know the app is free, mods are also free, what's wrong? Maybe I missed something lately? And now so do the Incentive game with add-ons is like one time is fine to top up the mobile phone.

F
Foxers 22.07.20

Petrovich-1960
You can take Promods matching your version of the game. For example, 2.03. Not pay attention to trends. No force does not update and does not bother to pump nothing. There are people who still go on 1.8.2.5 and suitable for this version of card mod. And they spit on renewal)
There is always a choice and it is purely personal.