3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 22.07.20 09:52 pm

The available territory, duration and relevance of the game (The Elder Scrolls Online)

1. How many in-game territories? All Of Tamriel? Skyrim for example: can I walk around Vitrano or Riften. And then I looked at the map General - there is basically all of the DLC.
2. As far as the game? How many extra quests and activities? Is it possible to buy their homes, get married, etc. Like in Skyrim for example. Please tell us more.
15 Comments
Sort by:
K
KroRex 22.07.20

1. Tamriel of course not all, but gradually becoming more and more territories. Here you can look at the map http://tesonlinefans.com/interactive-map-tamriel/ seems like there's only one location from the DLC, everything else in the game is. If in particular, there is no Whiterun, Riften is.
2. Content in terms of quests and research very much. So long enough and actually everything depends on your attitude to the gameplay. You can marry players in the presence of the rings of Mara (and they are only in the Imperial edition, maybe in the future something will change). The purchase of houses must be delivered in the next update along with all Vvardenfell.

S
Sprintin 22.07.20

Marquess
you game 300r give, buy and see!
quests in each location a bunch, plus the dolmens and bosses, dungeons etc
my second year playing and I DLTS is not particularly needed. the fun starts at the level of the champion, when you start to give kicked.

R
Radon_X 22.07.20

This is an online game after all, not often seen in other MMORPGs buy houses, played to 7лвл, it seemed to me the map is very small, maybe because of the fact that there was no free DLS a couple of days. The game differs from Skyrim, except that races and classes as well and the change of environment, and the ability to use armor from heavy to light and weapons of different types. Like in all MMORPG there are bankers, merchants, etc.
DOP. slots in the Bank, backpack, mounts and give extra experience stuff bought already invested money!
Localization on the fan sites,but not all translated, you can take quests all clear. The city seemed unfamiliar, but you get used to everything.
If you compare with Skyrim online stripped-down version, graphics is not the same, except that there are a lot of players throw a party for the quests, the chat is full of English, no one responded to Russian language, but there are Russian-speaking players to be found.

S
Sprintin 22.07.20

Radon116
LVL 7) and you concluded? laughter! normal map, is where to run and nothing to do with DLC.
the backpack is purchased for in-game currency from NPCs, to invest nothing!
horse give, or rather of the crown for the purchase of Tamriel edition(now the 300r), so buy safely.
unnecessary to compare Teso with Skyrim, Skyrim is a separate province and a single game!
very interesting here, as in all TES classes hybrids!
in General, suitable IMO not particularly well-promoted, with a normal online.

M
Marquess 22.07.20

Sprintin

when I compared with the sky, I mean Teso the same is now repetitive and boring and there's a lot of it has to do or is it only for bosses and impurity-go get it

R
Radon_X 22.07.20

Marquess
Yes salemy also have a bunch of quests, crafting, enchanting.

S
Sprintin 22.07.20

Marquess
duck essentially, like all MMOs)
but there are multiple endings of quests, not many MMOs seen.
the same offer vampire to bite you and get on the path to enlightenment)
plus hybrid classes.
well, I wonder, I'm not in love with for months(even in world war II can't sit for a month), a week to the spire(not every day), then rest.
at this rate, I wonder.
think I already made LVL 50, plus now the champion 30 and learn a lot all the time!
I rested a month, turned on and stuck again)
still the Addons worked fine, accurately updated in a timely manner, and then the game does not like obsolete(

the overall ambiance is similar to Skye, if you're so comfortable, but the plus component of the MMO.
skills same swing, just like in any TES.
there are interesting quests in the sky, crafting, enchantment, alchemy etc
have something to do.
in short, as vanilla wow, without the tinsel in its style with its pluses and minuses.
about graphics, I quite nice on the max.

in short buy while cheap, or you'll bite your elbows once again to be 2-4)
come on regular edition yet(Tamriel edition) then buy discounted DLC.

M
Marquess 22.07.20

Sprintin

what about armor, weapons? Is it possible to find what is not worthwhile for real money and gaming? Or the normal onli for RIL money?

M
Marquess 22.07.20

Sprintin

is there offlinevista Guild? The type of fighters Guild? TB and GW in DLTS, I know. Join, perform quests, getting titles etc

K
KroRex 22.07.20

Marquess
With real money weapons and armor can not be bought. All the donut or purely cosmetic dlc. There's the fighters Guild and the mages Guild. Every fifth level you get access to the next quest and pass on the ridiculous.

S
Sprintin 22.07.20

Marquess
duck behind the crown there is tinsel, the weapon is knocked or crafted!
of course, the mages Guild, thieves,fighters, researchers, etc
can become a vampire or a werewolf, with all the consequences, there is all the charm of TES is)
just not here of the hand that leads you, you have to study.

C
CoD PyLuT 22.07.20

Sprintin
and Tamriel Edison to gold edicin version upgrade?

S
Sprintin 22.07.20

CoD PyLuT
of course!

C
CoD PyLuT 22.07.20

Sprintin
how? the incentive I have seen

S
Sprintin 22.07.20

CoD PyLuT
the currency and buy everything in the game and buy all DLC