3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CyberDog12 22.07.20 09:52 pm

A crash in the game (Fallout 4)

Hosted for the Institute, the mission of the Institute to return Sinta from munsinger Plaza, and when you move to the part of the game crash, try to walk is also not really a wild hang-UPS, have 48 mods, no glitches, before the capture of the quest for the third time.
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 22.07.20

48 mods installed

G
Gur1 22.07.20

Cheburator Founder
Played on the bucket, at the time it was installed 60+ mods. Such was not )))
But it is necessary to start with the mods.

a
afiges 22.07.20

I am sure that there is nothing new to say but try one fashion to remove if still will fly put it again if this mod you need until you identify the mod which is awesome (well, not Japan mother 48 mods the same pisos max stuff 20 but not 48 well)

B
BillyMi11igan 22.07.20

CyberDog12
48 mods installed key phrase.

You answered your own question)))

B
BillyMi11igan 22.07.20

How did you like 48 mods to put? :-D it's PPV even expensive powerful systems

K
Kot Markiz 22.07.20

BillyMi11igan
Ha, 48! People 150 put and no problems. Just mods are different, like a roll of toilet paper deployed in the Dr side, part of the pistol Taskforce/rozbicki, etc., so Mona and 100500 mods to instruct

B
BillyMi11igan 22.07.20

Kot Markiz
You're right,but you don't know it))) so no point to talk about this,likely the person a computer too old here and a lot of mods could not resist))) lucky that did not explode

g
grothex 22.07.20

CyberDog12
with a 48 mods - some of the mods work.

g
grothex 22.07.20

I check constantly when I was down in the shelter 111. and due to the fact that textures are replaced in the Russian language. all the rules of the game, but during the descent to the refuge a permanent departure. even a new game the hell will start))

s
saa0891 22.07.20

BillyMi11igan wrote:
How did you like 48 mods to put? :-D it's PPV even expensive powerful systems
Pfft.

It's funny to read how to talk to people who are not in the theme,you can at least 200 mods to put in and everything will work great,just need to read the description to the mod to make them right,I have now is a 166 mods and no crashes and bugs,everything works fine.

Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

saa0891
166 mods! Abaldet! There from the game then something left? ))) just kidding of course ...you must have a powerful PC, once it all pulls

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Золотко555
Mod fashion alike. It all depends on what he delaet. Take, for example, mod that changes the speed display on terminals in the game. All it does is changes the value of one global variable. I think though all 254 pieces put, they will have no impact on performance. And you can put mod that adds directly into the game world timesto different objects, which should render and display. There may be one enough fps greatly subsided.

Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Yes, I understand this perfectly ...but doesn't look like he has 166 mods for a quick display of the terminal is or something like that...just my suggestion on weapons ,armor, Oh and the building I guess...I'm just guessing of course do not claim )because such a surprise it was))

C
CyberDog12 22.07.20

Found a bug, the cause was the mod for the retexture of the castle with the trees extended construction zone and so on.