3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew Praxis 22.07.20 09:52 pm

Should I change the Fx on I7 ???

Whether or not to change??? Fx 8320 to i7 6700k, one 8 cores in the other 4. how will this impact on the programs or games??? the gtx 1070.
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roma X 22.07.20

Da.

K
Kryogen 22.07.20

Andrew Praxis

Of course you should, I 3570K changed the increment from 15 to 20 fps in some games, 1080p videos

F
Filis 22.07.20

Oh, Yes, it will cost more expensive, in our time. And what about the 8 cores Fx'a(|/) - they are much more modest 4 x I7. Yes, and that's the core florovskii, in fact 4 cores with parallel flows, i.e., 4 real + 4 virtual. But the Core I7 is the same garbage, you say! And you're right, only trouble is - at Intela they are much faster.
Before the release of win 8 AMD boasted of, say, a new OS with its super-duper architecture will reveal the potential of FX Core I will remain dust. But left 8 on, and then the 10-ka, and the potential is still not disclosed, probably dust from flying by Intel's clogged and withered...

S
SUSUL1 22.07.20

Filis
In General the potential is rather well disclosed, but the WTO matter, to compete they had with the i7-700 series, well, the CPU is already 5 years on the market, but he's still the best that you can find for such a modest money, the closest i5 is at least 1.5 times more expensive, and the one with the index K, so almost 3 times more expensive.
And such FX still drags, because its potential is almost solved but not quite=)
And Бателфилд1 and Deusex confirmation=)
First FX raskryvat HD7970, then the R9 290, then it was pulled R9 390, but today it is quite RX480 ship=)

F
Filis 22.07.20

SUSUL1
Turns out the dude is not worth to change anything? Or worth it? You a verdict was not announced :)

S
SUSUL1 22.07.20

Filis
Worth the wait then there is Intel and AMD will roll out after the new year, it would not have happened that time our system will be obsolete in a generation.
Well, if he has the extra 40K on the replacement of the platform, then why not change?

G
GG4 22.07.20

SUSUL1
Intel will soon start to release a 6-core, 4 cores already as you wrote will expire. The situation as it is now with core 2 Duo. Future games are already sharpening under 6 cores, those who bought skylan firmly lohanulis.

R
RevolverOcelotVK 22.07.20

It is better to change. Since the release of the updated consoles will grow and the system requirements for PC gaming. The extra reserve power is not exactly hurt. And indeed gth 1070 decent steep percent.

O
Olmer59 22.07.20

Switched from фх8320 on i5 4690k, I feel the difference remained current vidyahu update. on YouTube a bunch of tests FKH vs ай5-ай7. there all is visually shown. the point is to go by far if you buy 1060или1070

L
Len4ik00N 22.07.20

Andrew Praxis
to directly compare the processors from Intel and AMD by the number of cores correctly. Such a comparison is not only nothing, but also can mislead, that basically happened. If you want to know what will be the increase in games and programs - Google the tests, and then see whether the difference in performance for the money spent.

K
KRAKENONE 22.07.20

Yes, not really) better wait for the ZEN and looked there... if you think that raise fps, but only in unoptimized games... in any MMO and tanks...

K
KRAKENONE 22.07.20

GG4
Skalak was the transitional generation... I missed it too, but at Canby salivating, especially at the encoder to stream 4K video...