3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ansaphone 22.07.20 09:52 pm

How to find durable heavy or normal armor if it is fashion? (Fallout 4)

In General such a problem.
When Bron'ka no modifications there is written it is durable, heavy, or normal. But when the modifications I can not find where it is specified what type she is. And for example to collect a set of heavy armor synths or any other, you have to take the enemies the armor, to go with the eternal advantage and then either try on or take fashion to make it clear that for armor. Is there a way to know when Lucania or at least in the inventory, what type of armor without this crap? I have already lit this sheet if there is no such function. Could PostScript to the name to do such as T1\T2\T3 was immediately obvious what to take and what to leave... what in the names of these usless registry of type Covered with lead hydrocarbon hell knows that there is not even seen what the armor is for ellipsis...
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Ansaphone
When viewed in the inventory, press X. you Will see a window with the image of the object and its characteristics.
Spoiler
I have also there is a mod of the sort, it changes the name by adding some features. However, in this case, the version was still buggy. There is no such. If you put the mod, things that are already in play - the NPCs, the player, in containers not renamed. To renamed - throw to the ground and pick up. The same renaming is done when it is modified.

G
Gur1 22.07.20

Ansaphone
About fashion, do you upgrade armor mean or a third-party fashion? Like about the upgrade. You can remember just a protective har-Ki need a reservation. For example, a heavy battle for tors the minimal protection is AFAIK 29. So any armor with the protection of 29 or above will be the desired type.

A
Ansaphone 22.07.20

Gur1
Yes, but the problem is that if there are modifications to protection that can make mistakes, such as solid armor with the best modification on sisito approximately equal without heavy modifications to protect(

A
Ansaphone 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
click through IKS tried to but there is not written anywhere armor type(normal, strong or severe), only versions written in which I do not care (

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Ansaphone
On my screen there is the inscription Light Armor.

A
Ansaphone 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
And I understand you have a mod worth it, but without mods that is, in any way? I have never written light or heavy

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Ansaphone
Hmm... really... I loaded an old save game in a clean ФО4 - never shows. Then if no mods, then just remember the resists of each type of armor. Another example is that without mods the game is, to put it mildly annoying:-) What kind of mod in my case worked, don't know, because I have a mod to resize the armor, and the mod interface DEF_UI and mod sorting. More inclined to DEF_UI. Mod to change the size of the armor, respectively, allows you to see the size of the workbench. Mod sorting, as already mentioned, will pereimenovat all newly generated items.

A
Ansaphone 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
thank you for the info, but the fact that in the vanilla version of the game is impossible to see it depresses me, but of course sfeylil

v
valegorr 22.07.20

Options and special no - or to drag the armor to the workbench, or pick them up clean, with clear indication of the type of armor.

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

valegorr
Or to put fashion.

v
valegorr 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Yeah