3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chel s pulemetom. 22.07.20 09:53 pm

The Alliance (which Fallout) (Fallout 4)

What are the topics?
Discussion of one short quest?
Well ,OK, shoot the doctor ,the girl was released.
Dan by the way, such as it, can become a companion.
17 Comments
Sort by:
c
chel s pulemetom. 22.07.20

NEDHJF
I have it anywhere after the quest was not lost,well at least with console teleport it to yourself.
And about what you say farmer, I do XS.

V
Vladimir2307 22.07.20

Checked out Dan's (opened), ordinary people ))

c
chel s pulemetom. 22.07.20

Vladimir2307
NEDHJF
You mad?
You are in the game played at all, or there's some other Fallout 4?
Synthetics cannot be distinguished from people ,if they are open !

V
Vladimir2307 22.07.20

people with a machine gun.
Probably hard to communicate, if the brackets are not paying attention. Keep it simple and will be easier to live! ))

F
Fortek 22.07.20

people with a machine gun.
Than detail Sinta drop-down synth with no proof?

s
stre1nikov 22.07.20

Fortek
Synths really are indistinguishable from humans.
Next, Spoiler!!!
Spoilers Institute, in one of the departments shown the entire process of creating synthetics. So open, don't open from people do not distinguish...on the insides)

N
NightHawkreal 22.07.20

She Sint suggests Deacon, Only Alns still just a bunch of crazy, paranoid, armed and stupid test makasih everyone.

F
Flow4Master 22.07.20

just a bunch of crazy paranoid
Funny how time this band is very precisely defines the synths that this chick that the object 12 - yourself synths. While the autopsy is just single synth - it is a crap city.

S
Sababash 22.07.20

1 Flunked aunt
2 Rescued the girl and stole her detail Sinta !
TRUNCATED !
P. S. and twisted all humans to the Alliance, put a recruiting beacon and got the people - power to interact with them is impossible.

S
Sababash 22.07.20

NEDHJF
in this situation in the PIP-boy in the Studio base the Alliance has no
P. S. in the pond before the Alliance found the frame of the power armor

K
Kevralo Nick 22.07.20

Killed the Doctor, then at me sahelis in the Alliance, all shot, now develop a settlement there.

N
NightHawkreal 22.07.20

NEDHJF
Well, if peremochit two dozen people, there may be a couple of synths. The doctor itself speaks of the great error. And when you consider that the test is just taken from documents of Asylum (on the basis you can find the posters there) it is clear that this is just random nonsense.

I don't understand what all that do not hit synths?

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 22.07.20

Came. The doctor with the whole gang killed, and the girl was released (knew she Sint). Dan money modelii and dispersed. Returned to the Alliance. And there screaming You blew it! I was rushed the hell that entrance test conducted. I bumped off him. Thought to leave and come back later - suddenly will become peaceful again. But then I got a fat man. Threw a few bombs, and then finished off the rest. Now there is my village in which I send all their teammates. Here, something like that happened to me.

N
NightHawkreal 22.07.20

NEDHJF
Especially when you beat them.
It's all random. they killed a bunch of people and synthetics among them was not so much. In the drawer there is a note that is required to raise the test results. If you consider that many synths don't know what they're freaks and they have recorded the identity of the people, so does not calculate them.
People are just looking for a way to satisfy their paranoia.

Saw Arnie in the second, the third and the Genesis was a great kid. )))

B
Bombardirovschik 22.07.20

Fuck quest is ruined.
Found the sewers, came back, at me show your rolled-type doing here.
I said just hanging out and I began shmalyat.
Well I got the rifle 50 caliber with vatsa blew their heads so that the brains scattered throughout the sewer.
The mobs there are low level with one bullet fragments.
Revered weird posters found the doctor , triturated, she said that the girl will go only over his dead body.
I didn't know the girl.
Began quest ridiculous.
She went to get chemicals to cook and not attacked me.
Went picked the lock on the camera and the girl escaped. Doctor zero attention, and continued to cook for the screws.
Got out, crossed the lake, went to the Alliance for the first time and here I agrilis crowd. I had to kill the peace-Niks, women and men in the garb of farmers.
Even as it is dumb.
They still would have had to kill in the end or what? why they attacked me, in fact they could not know about my adventures in the sewers!

B
BlackTigerTK 22.07.20

Bomber
Actually it would be better first in the village to go. And getting the quest from the caravan Honest Dan to investigate a missing caravan. And the residents will become aggressive just as if to release Amelia. If, at doktorom to choose her side, the residents will be neutral. In any case, the Alliance will be managed by the SG.

B
Bombardirovschik 22.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Well, not thought out by the creators of the game that the player previously may find that the laboratory :( at least have a conversation before you mash add they say why he attacked! in the lab it was a conversation.