3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Rudnev. 22.07.20 09:53 pm

The problem with the mod (Farming Simulator 15)

Please tell me that I have with the game which the mod don't install any not going??? what could be the reason?
p.s/ the game is not purchased(downloaded from the Internet pirates) maybe this? tell me..
35 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktor.T. 22.07.20

Sergey Rudnev.
most likely

B
Bayun4ik 22.07.20

Sergey Rudnev.
Try to download another Repack , fresher (you can watch by date of publication ) . Files mods must be in zip format , installed in the mods folder .Files in zip format to unpack is not necessary , just throw in the folder if the user file is not specified separately and that it should unpack .
The path to the game folder : User / My documents / My games / Farming simulator 15 / mods . The game needs the installation wizard will automatically create this folder . If still no , then we need to create the mods folder in this directory yourself .

S
Snip 22.07.20

Sergey Rudnev.
and another point, if the mod on vehicles or any other objects that need to be bought, then the store need to select the appropriate section(the arrows at the top to switch the category to mods).

d
dr.gerero-2014 22.07.20

Or as an option via the Mod Manager throw immediately clear what goes and what not!

B
Bayun4ik 22.07.20

Dr. gerero-2014
Mod - Manager convenient , but I was faced with the fact that he is some fashion ( it is currently working ) just doesn't see . For some reason, I do not know . Why still prefer to add mods manually . Although , again , the Manager thing is easy .

b
bid 22.07.20

Sergey Rudnev.
There still is a nuance, in the name of the mod file *.zip must not be spaces, dots, dashes and other symbols
allowed only digits, lat. letters and underscores (bottom slash). Sometimes the players rename the mod file and it stops working, the reason.

S
Sergey Rudnev. 22.07.20

Thank you all!!!

d
dr.gerero-2014 22.07.20

Bayun4ik
That's after the Manager saw mod its just in a folder fill up with mods and it Manager will appear .And there he can edit under itself, and all I use this Release_MMFS15_V126

B
Bayun4ik 22.07.20

Dr. gerero-2014
So I do not argue that the Manager is bad :) And I edited without it and after put directly in the file handles - it is not so difficult if the goal to ask :)

S
Sergey Rudnev. 22.07.20

Guys actually tell me what is better version to play: Farming Simulator

d
dr.gerero-2014 22.07.20

Sergey Rudnev.
I have this buy Farming Simulator 15 (Gold)by xatab and 4DLC complete and its mods 6 gigs distribute

d
dr.gerero-2014 22.07.20

Bayun4ik
well, the files to shovel by hand this is not sports :)

B
Bayun4ik 22.07.20

Sergey Rudnev.
Here I can not tell - I litsuha . And Gold the addon and mods download , only map ... there could luchshe to choose in order for the game to include , I personally did not like this ... Well, by definition, the newer the version the better .

B
Bayun4ik 22.07.20

Dr. gerero-2014
I was accustomed to a hand because he middelstum indulge , only to another game :) Here Giantom with what I've got to make friends did not work - tried to make maps , but that is not fused - cast ... Can think to try :)))

S
Sergey Rudnev. 22.07.20

I have here this is that trying to play!

S
Sergey Rudnev. 22.07.20

no don't go of fashion, even through the Manager, but the map loaded even without a map Manager: Nikolaevka_v09, you see this can you download Farming Simulator 15 (Gold)by xatab and 4DLC included; maybe there will

B
Bayun4ik 22.07.20

Sergey Rudnev.
Hatalovsky Repack quality and mechanics possible to swing these guys make the quality . I thought here - maybe another reason why mods are not working . If repak is made under a version of Windows with English the game folder with the mod can not see because the path to it must be in Latin not Russian letters , and you have Windows with Russian language here and the conflict ... Well that's the theory . And you have this rose because it is in the game ( gold addon ) built-in .
PS by the Way for that reason can save the idea is not to work . You on a standard map played ? Normally stored ?

S
Sergey Rudnev. 22.07.20

Yes,everything works fine save

B
Bayun4ik 22.07.20

Sergey Rudnev.
On my computer there is a version ( though without the addon ) - friend asked me to download . Can you through file sharing, the link .

S
Sergey Rudnev. 22.07.20

thank you very much, if it will not be difficult. Please throw off, and what a sharing it