3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail7uu 22.07.20 10:07 pm

The problem with the Nvidia driver.

Please advise how to solve the problem. I have a laptop with 4 gigs of RAM and Nvidia gt540m. Decided to update the driver for the video card, downloaded the latest version (375.70 - notebook - win8-win7-64bit - international-whql) . It seems to have updated everything successfully, but after reboot it turned out that the new driver does not work: in the list of installed it there (checked via CCLEANER), but the Nvidia panel icon is missing, and the driver does not respond. At first I thought that flew card, but when you took down the driver and put the old (314.07-notebook-win8 - win7-winvista - 64bit-international-whql) , it worked! But the need to update the driver there. Surfing the net and reading various reviews, I tried again, this time doing a clean install and install the GeForce Experience, because it was believed that plugging it, but the situation repeats again and again! And again everything starts to work as soon as install the old version of the driver. In the end I came across a forum which said that you can upgrade and everything will work, but this requires the dancing as they say. there was also a link to detailed instructions on how it turned out, not working. Break the Internet, an article not found, but from the forum understand that I am not the first person with this problem, half of the people this driver is installed without problems, while others do not. Please help me with this problem, if you can, please
2 Comments
Sort by:
R
Red Barels 22.07.20

rollback to old version or clean install

M
Mihail7uu 22.07.20

invalid dok
Clean install tried - does not help.