3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeNiUS27 22.07.20 10:08 pm

Glitch Ps4 pro (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Here is me going with the characters.
Game reinstalled, did a full initialization of the console, reflash with flash. It did not help.
Sony tech support sent to contact and deal with the developer of the game.
In other games ( GTA 5, Witcher 3, Second son) no such
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inkvizitor nubov 22.07.20

Typical graphics on consoles.

A
Alphalva 22.07.20

DeNiUS27
People, you have Proshka and you don't know?!
In short - they have problems... you are not alone, you have lag Lark, others lag the Witcher 3, the comparison is totally inappropriate, it's not in the games business consoles, 99% of self you did not fix it... in support makes no sense to write, they will translate arrows at each other... Sony problems now, but patches still not released... just wait...

A
AlexKHAB 22.07.20

hah! well, weed. Sony hurry with the release Proshka and as always in a hurry shoals.

M
MorirMerda 22.07.20

here's proof that konsolki shorut from the game KEK

C
CryteK 22.07.20

Curling burnt from graphics,buy a PC friends, sonali response.

F
Fildon 22.07.20

Yes, it's because the video driver probably needs updating Sony to roll out optimizing

t
totaya 22.07.20

somewhere wrote that the problem with the port, or rather a version, now this. Cool generally the fashion this year, that's not a game, that raw, bagnuty. Need to just fucking sit down and play for an hour other than neglyadya churning out marketing videos that in this damn complex ? Or fans of the business transferred, they do not care for their product, in the sense of all, the main thing is to cut the dough, the impression is created.

T
T.T.G 22.07.20

Famous quality control in action.

A
AnPei 22.07.20

Can be customize the output video put on automatically.

F
Fildon 22.07.20

or hdmi cable