3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vidgin 22.07.20 10:08 pm

High or low CHAOS? (Dishonored 2)

Guys who I chose?

The question dogonku: if I kill all the guards except for civil, plus won't kill the main objective (I think letting them live is more cruel), then CHAOS will be low or high? What is the ending expected? Don't want a girl to spoil, she have a Kingdom to rule :)
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 22.07.20

On clean hands was held so low.

D
DarkTenshi666 22.07.20

vidgin

Judging from the endings you in almost any case save , unless you decide to take the Throne in a mug , in this case, Emily will be forever in marble. And so, on the contrary , if you play for Emily that Corvo, too, can be saved , if not will take the Throne , but about a variant of Emily on the Throne I'm not sure , I don't remember exactly.

_
__DOC__ 22.07.20

What's the difference?,it would be interesting to play.And interesting to play.I have already done.

Now begin to Excel.

d
danulaca 22.07.20

vidgin
Played for Emily, to stifle all was lazy on this and killed. I do not advise to kill all the guards, because I'm on the first mission killed 20 people and chaos have risen up to high.

v
vidgin 22.07.20

DarkTenshi666
there will be a difference in what will happen with the people. In low Chaos, the people will welcome Emily, and the guards will stand aside. In high Chaos the people will be oppressed, supposedly to escape from the throne, and the guards behind them with batons. Supposedly Chaos affects how cruel to be the ruler of Emily.

r
rourei80 22.07.20

there is a possibility to reduce the chaos? but to choose an alternative choice in missions?

D
DarkTenshi666 22.07.20

vidgin

If you really really DOE.ATCA , there are four scenario.

1)loyal 2)ill-will, one of the rulers(Corvo or Emily) , 3)and one of the characters will be in the marble forever , option 3 is combined with the second , 4) Corvo and Emily will be together , Emily will rule and Corvo will be her Advisor , and then option 4 is combined with either 1 or 2 options.

I already saw the endings on YouTube , because of the ability to afford this game, I have not. =(

v
vidgin 22.07.20

DarkTenshi666
Yes, I also watched the bad ending on YouTube. Just want to re-killing all the assholes, but the bad ending don't want)) here and bother)

D
DarkTenshi666 22.07.20

vidgin

lol okay =)

And you imagine what challenge you all to operedelit(if you have even the citizens have to choke) , there's just a complete PPC =)

v
vidgin 22.07.20

DarkTenshi666 wrote:
And you imagine what challenge you all to operedelit
in the sense of non-lethal throttle?)