3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheShadowedOne 22.07.20 10:09 pm

Will there be pirates? (Battlefield 1)

Hi all, do not rush to call me a bum, I just have not played any battlefield 1, and so decided to try to play this, wanted to download a pirate to try, but not found. Please tell me, do you pirate this game, and in fact if there is pirates of this part.

PS I'm always playing pirates, and then only buy a license, if the game is worth more than 500 rubles, for pity somehow.
32 Comments
Sort by:
M
Miko86 22.07.20

TheShadowedOne
have Repack all the previous parts, this see is not broken

M
MedvediVodki 22.07.20

Not, and never will, this series is designed for battle and online for singles nobody buys.

b
bmw 7 e38 22.07.20

TheShadowedOne
Pirates do not have, and she probably will. I do not remember that the new games from EA broke the last time...

r
roskomnadzornyy 22.07.20

Timur Beresnev
looks like you have a short memory mirrors edge catalyst

Y
Yczh-Kazym 22.07.20

Denuvo is very difficult to break. Many new items, like Just Cause or Far Cry 3, Primal, not hacked so far - so who knows how many will have to wait and have-does this make sense. Perhaps soon he Origin trial for several hours distribute.

V
Vadim Burmistrov 22.07.20

Rakszas
Yes,but Lariska and Doom broke,just needs time.

b
bmw 7 e38 22.07.20

roskomnadzora
Not really interested in this game after its release, so I don't know that it was hacked.

T
Turok307 22.07.20

TheShadowedOne
battlefield hardline hacked in 5 months, mirror's edge catalyst was hacked in 4 months, wait for the commercials in 2 or 3 months it will be.

J
Jihad-Division 22.07.20

Single, there will be pirates. Maybe Multaq free will (slogams remember, right?), but it's not soon.
Wait.
Or try on a free weekend (it happens, like, such a share)

A
AlexKHAB 22.07.20

MedvediVodki
for all do not speak. for the singles I bought.

A
AlexKHAB 22.07.20

TheShadowedOne
on YouTube can watch. it is possible to decide whether you like that or not. pirates is the last thing.

R
Rooough 22.07.20

TheShadowedOne
Buy origin access for the 250R and runs the company. Like, buy the game if you want in the cartoon pogamat.

e
evil.burmistroff 22.07.20

TheShadowedOne
go to VC there iches group Repack from R. G. Mechanics there is a certain pltu you activate

e
evil.burmistroff 22.07.20

Rooough
and online is not available in axesse?
Cho nonsense

m
miha87nt 22.07.20

Bought the game, single - NIOCHEM. Multiplayer is decent, though little cards, and patches far better not to buy, wait and buy on the stock. And what about hacking-XS, starvars batlfront is still not hacked, although there are singles that really is not.

R
Rooough 22.07.20

evil.burmistroff
And you negresse online for the 250R that kind of game?

n
north96 22.07.20

For the new year clearly will be the discounts. Buy. The game is worth the money.

P
PDV0306 22.07.20

Social networking accounts are through the roof, what the hell pirates!!!!

H
Hobo Sexual 22.07.20

TheShadowedOne
Origin have a subscription, you pay 249 rubles and get the full game for a month. What's the problem.

A
ABISMAL888 22.07.20

PDV0306 wrote:
The social media accounts above the roof
Referring to let you can in the PM